Juelz Santana caught with a gun at Newark airport, currently on the run UPDATE: He turned himself in

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can just imagine how his reaction was when they found the gun
giphy.gif
:laff:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this wasn't an accident, because if it was, he wouldn't have run, he would have stayed and explained that he completely forgot it was in there. They still probably would have had to arrest him, but at least it wouldn't look nearly as bad as it does now and theyd go easier on him
Bruh u really think juelz legally owns a gun? Didn’t his studio get busted for drugs a couple years ago? I highly doubt he can get a legal gun. If he could he wouldn’t have ran.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
SMH at the people in here thinking that nikka dumb enough to try and sneak a gun on a plane.

He didn’t.

Gun in backpack to ride around with. Car. Tour bus. Personal driver. Uber. Whatever. Forget gun is in backpack. Bring your backpack to the airport.

Bopped.

He was probably so surprised to see that shyt and the utter stupidity not to have checked his bag...that he ran and probably called a lawyer.

I’ve almost traveled with a lot of things I shouldn’t have brought to the airport. I’ve had to discreetly dump a lot of shyt in trash cans.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the right one.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
SMH at the people in here thinking that nikka dumb enough to try and sneak a gun on a plane.

He didn’t.

Gun in backpack to ride around with. Car. Tour bus. Personal driver. Uber. Whatever. Forget gun is in backpack. Bring your backpack to the airport.

Bopped.

He was probably so surprised to see that shyt and the utter stupidity not to have checked his bag...that he ran and probably called a lawyer.

I’ve almost traveled with a lot of things I shouldn’t have brought to the airport. I’ve had to discreetly dump a lot of shyt in trash cans.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the right one.

If you live a lifestyle where you "forget" the proximity of weapons in your possession at any time you are mentally handicapped....

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
A license wouldn't matter if he checked the bag. They don't go through the shyt that's flying under the plane
Yes they do. It goes through similar X-ray equipment. A lot of it is even automated to flag bags that look like they have guns.

I fly 150 to 200 times a year and have had my bag open a few times.

Not every bag goes through the X-ray. But some do. That’s why it’s best to declare your gun if you’re a legal carrier and leave it at home if you’re not.

Not to mention that carrying rules are different in every state and one license might not be recognized by another. It’s just not worth traveling with a gun unless you’re white and a member of the NRA.

I have a license to carry concealed in one state on the east coast and a license to carry hunting/sport/home self defense in a West coast state. Neither state recognizes the other states license.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
If you live a lifestyle where you "forget" the proximity of weapons in your possession at any time you are nentally handicapped....

Update: it was actually 4,000 guns taken by the TSA at check ppints last year. Most of them were loaded. Nikkas who have never touched a gun in their lives just making shyt up now.

What kind of fukking nonsense is this?

76 guns a week get taken by the TSA at checkpoints.

TSA Year in Review: Record Amount Of Firearms Discovered In 2017

3,000 this year. These are mostly pistols. Which usually require a class of license that requires a sit down interview. Not many mentally handicap in that bunch.

People forget shyt all of the time. Guns. Drugs.