Juelz Santana caught with a gun at Newark airport, currently on the run UPDATE: He turned himself in

Daps
A license wouldn't matter if he checked the bag. They don't go through the shyt that's flying under the plane
You wrong breh. You got to check and inform whenever u with a burner, letting them know beforehand. There’s a legal procedure to ensure security in airplanes. It’s not forbidden to catch a flight with a gun, but you gotta do the protocol.

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
On a more serious note...Juelz Santana's rap career is such a tragic story, waste of potential :wow:

I remember the first time I heard this...Chills. Had me thinking that he was next up of being the top rapper in the game.

:mjcry:

:wow:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
That was a tasteless bar if you ask me.
:yeshrug:
I guarantee they bring that shyt up at trial n call him a terrorist that was on his way to commit mass muder but forgot to take his weapon out of his luggage.

:russ:
Wait that doesn't even make fukking sense!
Wtf was this nikka thinking
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

But still...

we all know white people will stoop to the lowest of lows to get what they want

Dipset 03 Regime was something else :blessed: 2 years after 911 and them nikkas was out here calling themselves the Taliban :russ: Them Ofays rolling out the whole Discography in that Courtroom :usure:

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if those bars come up at trial/sentencing tho.:mjlol:

nikka gonna be on the stand explaining himself to the judge/jury like..
full

:laff::laff::laff:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good point didn’t think about that part.. prison system in Newark prisons mostly crip?

Newark for sure. My boy was on the run, he got caught in jersey...he said the jail they held him in jerz was worse than the prison he served his time...which was in upstate ny (medium level)