Juelz Santana caught with a gun at Newark airport, currently on the run UPDATE: He turned himself in

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
I ain't tryna see the slammer/
So if they search and find the hammer/
I’ma “dip set” like Juelz Santana...
DX7xH8iXUAAtHKl.jpg

Nice!!

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Yes they do. It goes through similar X-ray equipment. A lot of it is even automated to flag bags that look like they have guns.

I fly 150 to 200 times a year and have had my bag open a few times.

Not every bag goes through the X-ray. But some do. That’s why it’s best to declare your gun if you’re a legal carrier and leave it at home if you’re not.

Not to mention that carrying rules are different in every state and one license might not be recognized by another. It’s just not worth traveling with a gun unless you’re white and a member of the NRA.

I have a license to carry concealed in one state on the east coast and a license to carry hunting/sport/home self defense in a West coast state. Neither state recognizes the other states license.

We screen every and ALL bags through x-ray. There really no way to circumvent the system. Sometimes ya bags get screen twice before they reach your final destination. And let’s say he did check in the bag with the gun, without the proper paper work, he would have been taken off the plane and arrested. I’ve personally handle situations like that. He was fukked regardless. Hopefully he did what someone said and got his lawyer

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
We screen every and ALL bags through x-ray. There really no way to circumvent the system. Sometimes ya bags get screen twice before they reach your final destination. And let’s say he did check in the bag with the gun, without the proper paper work, he would have been taken off the plane and arrested. I’ve personally handle situations like that. He was fukked regardless. Hopefully he did what someone said and got his lawyer
I think the number one question people have for you is how did he get out of the airport with security everywhere?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
fukking CLASSIC song right here
:wow::wow::wow::wow:
Mannnnn

The Conan the Barbarian sample intro..:blessed::blessed::blessed:

T.I.'s laid back verse over that classic Heatmakerz shyt :gladbron::gladbron::banderas:

Juelz givin us one of his most :whew::whew: and yet :mindblown::mindblown:verses of all time

Talkin bout cats that got rabies :mindblown:

But then he let us know he the 2003 streets new Hannibal :demonic::demonic:

Walked us through advanced zoology as a high school dropout :leon::leon::leon:

If you don't get hype from Juelz's verse on this shyt...

:banderas::banderas:
:wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
"You think a good job is making $25 an hour
Got cats sellin 25 $25s an hour
And I'm the one payin them $25 an hour
$25 for rock and $25 for powder"

Juelz breakin down entrepreneurship, labor relations, human resources and recurring sales...

:wow:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Juelz needs to move South. Gun laws in NY and NJ are NO joke at all.