Juelz Santana caught with a gun at Newark airport, currently on the run UPDATE: He turned himself in

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops can't touch him, got diplomatic immunity
293311ae673e00258eb692921dd6aa19--lethal-weapon--lights-camera-action.jpg

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
:mjlol: how on earth did he get away with this line, i remember they gave rozay hell for the whole molly in champagne lyric, this cat juelz got off easy
He got criticized for the 911 empathy, and he answered the ish here . Went ham on this shyt.. One of the goat crew hot 97 freestyles ,introduced the world to Jr writer .. Classic

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Worst part of this story is having all the newscasters in New York butcher his rap name, even the older black newscasters were saying "Jewels" Santana instead of Juelz.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Good thing is he's gonna get out in like 2-3 days without having to post bail.
fukked up thing is he HAS to go to the county..Essex county.
Since it ain't no bail in Jersey he can't bail out from the precinct like most celebs.
More than likely nikkas just gonna be on his dikk but them gang politics get iffy.
He definitely gonna be going through it in there for them couple days.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Yes they do. It goes through similar X-ray equipment. A lot of it is even automated to flag bags that look like they have guns.

I fly 150 to 200 times a year and have had my bag open a few times.

Not every bag goes through the X-ray. But some do. That’s why it’s best to declare your gun if you’re a legal carrier and leave it at home if you’re not.

Not to mention that carrying rules are different in every state and one license might not be recognized by another. It’s just not worth traveling with a gun unless you’re white and a member of the NRA.

I have a license to carry concealed in one state on the east coast and a license to carry hunting/sport/home self defense in a West coast state. Neither state recognizes the other states license.
Right... Gotta get to the port extra early to handle that shyt just to possibly get jammed up outta town

TntBdx

Pro
Daps
Listenin to this had me thinking that he had more sense than most, either it was a fluke or drugs got to him, his hardest track imo