Judgement is probably top 3 PS4 game this gen

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Never came out on Xbox. It will be released this year
Okay I guess I meant to say PlayStation 4 sorry Daddy but today I went to the store to buy Yakuza like a dragon but my GameStop certificate didn't work so I have to wait until tomorrow but I think I'm really going to enjoy the RPG aspect Yakuza 0 was great

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tried it for a bit and got a refund...playing ‘sleeping dogs’ now...I know it’s not the same type game but speaking on just the combat...the controls feel tighter/more solid than ‘judgment’...I wish SD looked as vibrant as judgment tho as far as the city looks

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
tried it for a bit and got a refund...playing ‘sleeping dogs’ now...I know it’s not the same type game but speaking on just the combat...the controls feel tighter/more solid than ‘judgment’...I wish SD looked as vibrant as judgment tho as far as the city looks

Yeah, Sleeping Dogs was a much earlier title and didn't get any sort of next gen upgrades.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You figure it's better than Yakuza?

Also, with Yakuza moving to turn based moving forward with new character, I'll sooner to go to this game than that for that Yakuza brand of fix.

Yeah it's better than Yakuza now especially with Yakuza going turn based.

The only negative with Judgement in my opinion is that there isn't enough character development on par with Yakuza. Yakuza even in one game was good enough to build up the other characters easily but with Judgement I didn't get that same build up compared to Yakuza 0 Kiwami 1 or 2 etc..

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah it's better than Yakuza now especially with Yakuza going turn based.

The only negative with Judgement in my opinion is that there isn't enough character development on par with Yakuza. Yakuza even in one game was good enough to build up the other characters easily but with Judgement I didn't get that same build up compared to Yakuza 0 Kiwami 1 or 2 etc..

Yeah, I hear that. Yakuza 7 can miss me with going turned based. I get that it's nice to have some shake up changes in any ongoing series. And while I'm alright with turn-based rpgs, I'm more inclined to a game starting as turn-based and switching off to something more real-time vs. going in the reverse, since turn-based seems more of an antiquated gameplay style overall. Plus, I didn't quite feel that Yakuza was definitively an rpg.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually bought this on ps4 but never got around to playing it. It was on my backlog list, but I went ahead and picked up the next damn version last week