@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I bring a sexy woman to The Coli and Yall run her off

Smh

Pathetic

:laff:

I'm not even mad at PK for lying. You know why? Because PK's brand name on here is the equivalent to Nike. She trolled everyone yesterday and people flocked to it and believed it because of that brand name. And even when she gets caught lying or trolling, people will still take her side out of brand loyalty (the same way shoppers buy brand name clothing out of brand loyalty) or out of spite for the opposing party.

And this isn't PK's fault, this is Coli members fault. I'm sure she's enjoyed this whole thing to get laughs knowing that she has that kind of leverage.

She's is a bigger draw than Marvel Movies.

7wuXfar.png

Young Savage why you simpin so hard :aicmon:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Wtf happened here?
So Phoneix Knightly hit Judge with the hilarious shyt
"Your whole life is off center, your dikk, your afro, your eye, your politics" and she should've walked away with the W because that's some funny shyt.
She also lol'd at JudgeJoe for sending him ashy dikk pix.

Joe in turn flipped it around and said he never sent her any sexts. Which I tried to point out wasn't even the point, but Phoneix walked right into it, and for some reason accepted an 8 month ban bet knowing she didn't have any evidence to back it up. I'm inb4 she comes back in August claiming she did it on purpose and shyt. :manny:

And many Ls and Ws were given, so sayeth the Lord :blessed: