@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:russ::mjlol: So, this was about yo lame ass trying to get some self-gratifying brownie points, no? :stopitslime:

You're a bytch ass nikka...leave yo house and get some fresh air. Yo type gets knocked out everyday for the fun of it, b.:pacspit:

You mean like you did....:troll:.......:sas2:..its been real my nikkas...stay safe....these net bangers are out on a rampage...:laff::laff:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man stop. You just made 2 stupid ass threads about sex partners in 2017 and no fappin. And you tried to make a spin off of this thread :mjlol:

You're a fukkin joke :heh: at some point you gotta stop lying and trolling. I'm gonna call your weird ass out every time

All of his threads say "SPIN".:mjlol:.

He's been non-stop tagging me for the past month or two. When it was a rep free for all last night, that fakkit was the only one negging people.:mjlol:.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Did this nikka really threaten legal action tho?
No
:dwillhuh: the hell going on everyone coming for you. well summery of this thread?
Basically, this started from PK's drunken thread yesterday. She pretending to be hacked just to get a plat. I thought it was a ****, but was wrong. We went back and forth. Today Ronald creates a thread saying I sent my genitalia out. I come back with proof to show that was a lie. Made a ban bet too for 8 months. Chick loses and I won :manny: That's the cliff notes.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
saying I sent my genitalia out.
ZJCnB3L.jpg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
No

Basically, this started from PK's drunken thread yesterday. She pretending to be hacked just to get a plat. I thought it was a ****, but was wrong. We went back and forth. Today Ronald creates a thread saying I sent my genitalia out. I come back with proof to show that was a lie. Made a ban bet too for 8 months. Chick loses and I won :manny: That's the cliff notes.
:patrice: never checked for PK but i notice she was making a lot of threads recently saying the coli nikkas been treating her different since she got a Boyfriend or whatever guess it really was effecting her but what do i know :hubie: