@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
@JudgeJoeGorilla

Let me say this to you before I log out. Keep doing what you do...I admire yoru eccentricity and the fact that despite not being college educated, at 22, you're politically aware and you can articulate your beliefs the way you do, even if I don't agree with most of it. Don't let them bully you.

This is what's fundamentally wrong with black men. The toxic culture of always trying to bully people leading a decent life cuz they don't agree with them. You've got a guy that's 22, who isn't out there shooting people and gangbanging. However, rather than embrace him and probably converse with him to let him see how he can switch his beliefs...no they won't do that. They'd rather bully him into submission.

Then you've a mother of four (probably about 3 baby dads) trying to character assassinate and shame the same guy based on false premise. The noble thing everyone ought to have done is to call her out. But nikkas will rather save hoes than call out lies. This thread shows the malaise in the black community and what's wrong with black men.

I know I'm a rookie and I probably don't have enough stripes to talk. But I'm a black man and I think I've a right to talk about what's wrong with the black community since this thread is a microcosm of what's wrong. Keep ya head up, @JudgeJoeGorilla and don't let them bully you.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@JudgeJoeGorilla

Let me say this to you before I log out. Keep doing what you do...I admire yoru eccentricity and the fact that despite not being college educated, at 22, you're politically aware and you can articulate your beliefs the way you do, even if I don't agree with most of it. Don't let them bully you.

This is what's fundamentally wrong with black men. The toxic culture of always trying to bully people leading a decent life cuz they don't agree with them. You've got a guy that's 22, who isn't out there shooting people and gangbanging. However, rather than embrace him and probably converse with him to let him see how he can switch his beliefs...no they won't do that. They'd rather bully him into submission.

Then you've a mother of four (probably about 3 baby dads) trying to character assassinate and shame the same guy based on false premise. The noble thing everyone ought to have done is to call her out. But nikkas will rather save hoes than call out lies. This thread shows the malaise in the black community and what's wrong with black men.

I know I'm a rookie and I probably don't have enough stripes to talk. But I'm a black man and I think I've a right to talk about what's wrong with the black community since this thread is a microcosm of what's wrong. Keep ya head, @JudgeJoeGorilla and don't let them bully you.
Thanks breh and good thread yesterday homie on the criminal justice system. I'm going to be discussing that and other issues more. Keep doing you breh and thanks for the support.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Can someone cliff note a nikka...fukking one day off the coli evenings and I miss a massive L of this nature.

FML :snoop:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ls all around for everyone involved. PK was actually pretty low key as a poster nikkas just wouldn't stop simping. Sometimes threads were made about her but she rarely makes threads and when she posted she would say some funny shyt and that was about it. When she started dating the nikka on here is when it threads started being made on her every other day. She wasn't even seeking attention like that nikkas wouldn't stop giving it to her. She just played along but that shyt prolly took a toll and she did all this to get herself banned. Giving up this place under your own will is hard for some people. Lames basically ran her off

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Ls all around for everyone involved. PK was actually pretty low key as a poster nikkas just wouldn't stop simping. Sometimes threads were made about her but she rarely makes threads and when she posted she would say some funny shyt and that was about it. When she started dating the nikka on here is when it threads started being made on her every other day. She wasn't even seeking attention like that nikkas wouldn't stop giving it to her. She just played along but that shyt prolly took a toll and she did all this to get herself banned. Giving up this place under your own will is hard for some people. Lames basically ran her off

Such a tragic story.