@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This shyt wasn't ban worthy, it was just blown out of proportion.

That being said, the work JJG be getting is lightweight. Y'all must never remembered them legendary threads on SOHH going in on Mowgli and his hairline. I had to go in the archives and revisit how they did Courtdog after he bragged about buying a mattress of Craigslist :mjlol:Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

We went harder on the nigerian than this dude. He just blows everything out of proportion and let people on here hype him into feeling himself too damn much. Every other day its

"We gotta do better black people":snoop:
"New Year, New Me!:krs: Team#nofap forever":jawalrus:

I see people in here talking about bullying, y'all fukkers is soft as fukk :camby:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Same, but lyin on PMs is kinda foul if you don't do it in an obviously joking manner.

She played along a little bit too long and got burned

This is why i've never sent a PM. Closed inboxes don't get exposed :yeshrug:

But a 8 mo ban bet? Just call the person a liar and move on.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
She can stop posting if she please, but she ain't meant that brah. Unban her for the squad breh. :mjcry: Ban the migga @Prince-Vegeta instead.

What she did should be condemned. And she had the opportunity to take it back, yet she didn't. That was a malicious lie that can have grave consequences since the guy she lied against has his pictures everywhere and a YouTube channel. Certain behaviors should called out, so as not to set a bad precedence.

I believe she thought she'll get away with it and it backfired. The woman has four kids and most of them (if not all) are boys - let her spend more time with those kids, rather than posting 24/7. Those are black boys that need attention and parental care.