@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: It makes sense now cuz that nikka sounds like a broken record. I know an asylum somewhere is looking for a missing patient...someone needs to send that nikka to them.

I don't even send nude pictures to bytches that I'm smashing IRL, why would I even do that on a board that I don't even know how the PM function works? And from the pictures I've seen thus far, only OG wench, Whippedcream, looks a tad attractive based on her full picture albeit 5thletter has a pretty face and blackpearl has a nice body (heard she's a stripper) - the rest are just there.

This weird nikka got me fukked up with his wild claim. :mjgrin:
Yeah dude ...stalks me...he's a failed artist that gets jealous because I actually have talent

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

I humbly and graciously accept this 8 month IP ban :blessed:

It's been real.

It's been fun.

I'll see myself to the door.

@Brooklynzson @cook

You know what to do :wow:

walking-dead.png

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: It makes sense now cuz that nikka sounds like a broken record. I know an asylum somewhere is looking for a missing patient...someone needs to send that nikka to them.

I don't even send nude pictures to bytches that I'm smashing IRL, why would I even do that on a board that I don't even know how the PM function works? And from the pictures I've seen thus far, only OG wench, Whippedcream, looks a tad attractive based on her full picture albeit 5thletter has a pretty face and blackpearl has a nice body (heard she's a stripper) - the rest are just there.

This weird nikka got me fukked up with his wild claim. :mjgrin:
ctfu, I thought it was just me. that nikka be on some other shyt, bro having trouble coping with life after the lobotomy