@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor

:russ: It makes sense now cuz that nikka sounds like a broken record. I know an asylum somewhere is looking for a missing patient...someone needs to send that nikka to them.

I don't even send nude pictures to bytches that I'm smashing IRL, why would I even do that on a board that I don't even know how the PM function works? And from the pictures I've seen thus far, only OG wench, Whippedcream, looks a tad attractive based on her full picture albeit 5thletter has a pretty face and blackpearl has a nice body (heard she's a stripper) - the rest are just there.

This weird nikka got me fukked up with his wild claim. :mjgrin:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So pk really got 4 kids? I thought that was a running gag or something?

Idk ...what this thread is about but...it's def some coli shyt

Daps
Expose the PM's or :duck:

Did I say single mother? You said that. All I said was wolf p*ssy and pushing 40. However, show the PM's of how I sent you emails. Where's the proof at? Or you can't remember because of your alcoholism?

I doubt the nikka sent her any PMs since she confessed that she was drunk yesterday and craving attention.

She probably did it to character assassinate the guy. No proofs, yet nikkas swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Especially from a chick that's an attention seeker and would do anything for attention, including creating a thread to post her personal information, while referring to herself in 3rd person.

Stop bullying this guy.

Neg trains for both @Ronnie Lott and @Phoenix_Knightly23 if no proof is shown.

can yall cmon with this shyt jesus screen shot the convo (minus the dikk pic) and call this a thread
This thread is trash :hhh:

Sorry for the brehs that wasted their time reading this far

I say we negg that bytch and OP on principle and for wasting our time

@JudgeJoeGorilla

Respect to Joe for standing tall and defending his truth.

Phoenix_Knightly23 gone off the rails recently :patrice:. Think we need a reevaluation on this character.

Exactly.

No proof = STFU.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Proof1_zpsdg5puuib.jpg

Proof2_zpskmlfp40v.jpg

Proof2_zpskmlfp40v.jpg

Proof2_zpskmlfp40v.jpg

Accept that ban bet @Phoenix_Knightly23 :ufdup:
http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exch...-vs-judgejoegorilla-i-sent-sext-pics-bet.142/