@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
nikka everything about you smells of desperation. I don't know why, but you sending that broad nudes, just seems like some absolute shyt you do........

Are you sure you're mentally stable cuz you sound like a broken record? Or you quoted the wrong poster?

Nikka, bringing that nude shyt around me will make me slap some brain cells into your thick skull.

I don't even know how to use the PM cuz I have never tried it. Keep that nude shyt away from me, fakkit.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I didn't know you're this creative.

Anyway, if most of this coli nikkas weren't simps, they would have run a neg train on the chick for the smear campaign and malicious lies. I guess any chick on here can make up lies about any male poster and get away with it. And that shows these nikkas aren't getting p*ssy IRL.

Just keep standing up for yourself regardless of your beliefs and don't let them bully you. :ehh:
This is true...that chick Nikki...made up nothing be lies about me in that thread...and everybody just believed her...coli is filled with simps tho

Daps
I'm searching high and low. Judge Joe threatened legal action against the site if the thread wasn't sent to Bolivia :mjlol:

@the cac mamba saw it :wow:

It's not even in the bushes :wow:
I saw it.. :mjgrin:

then.. that cockeyed mingoloid tried making a thread asking to neg train @Phoenix_Knightly23 & someone else..

and, printed PKs address.. kids names.. birthdates.. siblings, etc.. :gucci:

his dumb ass he should actually be banned for (re)posting it.. :jbhmm:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you sure you're mentally stable cuz you sound like a broken record? Or you quoted the wrong poster?

Nikka, bringing that nude shyt around me will make me slap some brain cells into your thick skull.

I don't even know how to use the PM cuz I have never tried it. Keep that nude shyt away from me, fakkit.
@NoChill Jones is a weirdo...

Daps
Can somebody explain how this Gorilla guy has a 3000 rep but voted worst TLR? Doesn't make sense.

Because people see through his bullshyt. he talks about serious issues and acts concerned but all he really does is play dumb the whole thread for it to go plat

Look at some off his plat threads, 40% of the comments are his.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

then.. that cockeyed mingoloid tried making a thread asking to neg train @Phoenix_Knightly23 & someone else..

:ohhh:

Yo a lot went on yesterday

I missed all of it :mjcry:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

@Brooklynzson

:picard: Foxy got
Sleepy cell nikkas in the cut:wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Like I told you before, go out and get some p*ssy. Log off and do something that pushes towards whatever goals you have in life.
LMAOOOO look at you here defending ya girl when she was in the wrong. :mjlol:

Looks like she controls the relationship breh. You simping real hard ouchea in these streets fam. You gon check her or what? She got you ouchea beefing with nikkas based on lies she told cause she's bored.

giphy.gif