@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:russ: It makes sense now cuz that nikka sounds like a broken record. I know an asylum somewhere is looking for a missing patient...someone needs to send that nikka to them.

I don't even send nude pictures to bytches that I'm smashing IRL, why would I even do that on a board that I don't even know how the PM function works? And from the pictures I've seen thus far, only OG wench, Whippedcream, looks a tad attractive based on her full picture albeit 5thletter has a pretty face and blackpearl has a nice body (heard she's a stripper) - the rest are just there.

This weird nikka got me fukked up with his wild claim. :mjgrin:

Aint nobody trying to send yo funky ass no pics...and you know this. But keep repping for yo boys...the internet serial killer squad..you X and Judge Magilla Gorilla...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I humbly and graciously accept this 8 month IP ban :blessed:

It's been real.

It's been fun.

I'll see myself to the door.

@Brooklynzson @cook

You know what to do :wow:

walking-dead.png

I wasted my fukking time reading through this bullshyt ass thread just to get to this point and realize that you lied? What type of fukk shyt is this? :snoop:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

No you not peeking yo head out yo Dusty ass rabbit hole...the question is why do you fukk nikkas keep getting exposed by these internet hoes...like wtf is wrong with yall. You sending selfies..Joe sending nudes...is p*ssy really that scarce for you nikkas...the reality that you nikkas never leave the house and are grown still living in ya parents house is really setting in...