Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When you talk that type of shyt online it's open season on you. You can't say that racist shyt and go cry when someone fires back.

thats-all-folks-icegif-4.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/m/yaO5rGl03TwAAAAC/katt-williams-shouldnt-have-been-talking-shyt.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Racists don’t want a verbal war with us …

We are way better at insulting you …

Way better at making you die inside and make you consider the options of deleting yourself …

All good until they see we get the best of them then it's time to move the goalposts (as usual).

Most fragile mufukkaz on the planet :snooze:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:huhldup: Yikes

Creh needs to hold that L. That nikka is burying him. :damn:
I don't blame him. How you talking crazy about my girl when your momma is ugly ass worm food and you dating a strong-face bytch? Not a PAWG in sight, but he trying to cook a black woman that most men would find attractive. What sense does that make?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't blame him. How you talking crazy about my girl when your momma is ugly ass worm food and you dating a strong-face bytch? Not a PAWG in sight, but he trying to cook someone. What sense does that make?

Like Buddy said, you pop shyt, you got roasted back. He didn't know dude's mom passed from Cancer. Even apologized.

But to double down and cry after you started shyt, :yeshrug:

Don't start none, won't be none.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Like Buddy said, you pop shyt, you got roasted back. He didn't know dude's mom passed from Cancer. Even apologized.

But to double down and cry after you started shyt, :yeshrug:

Don't start none, won't be none.
This is Twitter. I seen a dude get into an argument with a another guy and he took a picture of his daughter and made it his profile picture.

There's a habitual line-stepping ass poster that died like 5 years ago on there and they STILL cook his ass from time to time.

If you want something to be off-limits, don't post about it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is Twitter. I seen a dude get into an argument with a another guy and he took a picture of his daughter and made it his profile picture.

:damn:

There's a habitual line-stepping ass poster that died like 5 years ago on there and they STILL cook his ass from time to time.

If you want something to be off-limits, don't post about it.

pretty much.