Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Smoking on his dead momma pack

200w.gif

Notice how this "violated X's rules against hateful conduct" but the rampant anti-black posts and memes don't. :mjpls:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You calling Bret corny. shyt wasn't corny at all. That dogshyt cat a known white supremacist attacking black women he deserved all that slander and more.
feature2.jpg

This the energy you on.
fukk that cac and his dogshyt mother

How did I defend him?
I said he was corny too.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
This is what a lot of you cowards do. Disrespect black women then play victim when your women get disrespected back. Stop it with the white fragility, nobody knew your mom passed. I don’t even follow incels. I hope she wasn’t alive when you caught that sexual assault charge, but…

2/2
Ofc she didn't the bch is dead

GHzBMNWXcAAS14y.jpg

GHzBMNiWsAAFM64.jpg

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You can’t find any Breh on twitter obsessed with denigrating any white woman. Meanwhile, CACs are obsessed with calling black/biracial women manly or ugly. Zendaya, Leslie Jones, Michelle Obama, Serena Williams. The list goes on.

For real

Pawg set gonna defend the racist cac, so they can lust over his mom's dead body
Of course you deflect to somehow criticizing black men

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm all for defending her but man.......this is deliberate offensive content to drive engagement/clicks/views for Elon $$$. Most of the blue check accounts on twitter are right wing white dudes doing shyt like this. Dudes saying weird shyt like "Rosa Parks was overrated" and then sitting back and raking in the engagement. I wish people would just block these accounts instead of playing along.
Do they still get paid out?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
How does it make me soft for saying bring up someone that has nothing to do with it corny?
You soft because you soft. Simple as that.

With that being said, she gone. None of this can hurt her feelings. The only person who gone be hurt is her racist ass son. That’s why it was used. Ain’t no rules in war nikka.