Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I get it. Halle would be off limits if she was dead but she’s not. Makes sense if you don’t think about it
I bet that racist cac has plenty of tweets about black people that died. I wonder if George Floyd was off limits to him.

He's one of those "everyone is so easily offended, I want freedom of speech" cacs, yet he can't take it.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
f3uzqze.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
What's the difference between Black folk living in America vs. Black folk posting on Twitter anyway?
Come on man, did you really think you have a point with this statement? Do you really think both take the same amont of effort and resources to change? Really, this statement is about as ignorant and illogical as can possibly be.

Trying to compare using an app to being the same as being born, raised, and living in a country. Not using twitter does not cost money compared to the cost in time and money it would take to relocate to another country.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cacs are just bold brutes, they dont have the intelligence or insight to go one on one in an argument..Theyre justy ''tossing stones in glass houses'' in humanoid form.
But damn, breh told that troglodyte incel off something viscious. :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In all my time online I never met a cac that was clever pretty with the word play. They just get offended, report you or block you. They never are able to go bar for bar. Even the supposed confident racist ones fold quick.

If breh gets served I say all of Coli help with his legal defense fund.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The guy has a blue check meaning he makes money off all these interactions which I am sure is his end goal because people like him have no self respect. There are so many racists accounts that have popped up since Elon took over, especially since they all started getting paid. I just block and move.