Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I saw this last night. Was about to hit like on his tweet until I clicked the thread and saw his original post.

fukk him :pacspit:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Cacs are weird.
They literally think theyre special and above criticism.
They take the "master race" spiel literally....despite an aversion to the sun, shytty aging, affinity for fakkitry, lack of game, inferior physical talent, lice, small penis and so on... :unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They take the "master race" spiel literally....despite an aversion to the sun, shytty aging, affinity for fakkitry, lack of game, inferior physical talent, lice, small penis and so on... :unimpressed:

They call us monkey's but theyre the ones carrying Rhesus monkey genetics..everything theyve accused us of was a deflection.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Come on man, did you really think you have a point with this statement? Do you really think both take the same amont of effort and resources to change? Really, this statement is about as ignorant and illogical as can possibly be.

Trying to compare using an app to being the same as being born, raised, and living in a country. Not using twitter does not cost money compared to the cost in time and money it would take to relocate to another country.
Fine, I'll take the L for that take :stopitslime:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You can’t find any Breh on twitter obsessed with denigrating any white woman. Meanwhile, CACs are obsessed with calling black/biracial women manly or ugly. Zendaya, Leslie Jones, Michelle Obama, Serena Williams. The list goes on.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
You can’t find any Breh on twitter obsessed with denigrating any white woman. Meanwhile, CACs are obsessed with calling black/biracial women manly or ugly. Zendaya, Leslie Jones, Michelle Obama, Serena Williams. The list goes on.
The obsession of cacs accusing Michelle Obama of being a tranny is just scary at this point. Tucker Carlson accusing Obama of being gay .:francis:

Daps
Cupace20240304135455931.png