Jordans Layup Game Was Unreal.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this the one i can't get over
jordan-dunk.gif

that and the cradle at UNC...imagine an underclassman doing that shyt even today, in game...WILD

The Leaner.

shyt could have been his logo too low key tho.

Art Barr

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Probably the best dunk and layup package combo. Vince might be a slightly better in game dunker but he don't have the layups.
D Wade is easily #2, the 2nd most exciting player in NBA history right behind Mike. Wade had the layups, the dunks, the crossovers, the blocks, and is probably the GOAT at doing multiple exciting things in a single possession. The block on STAT and the half court shot, 5 blocks on one possession vs Memphis, saved the ball with a behind the back dribble on Palcovic and oop to Shaq, pinned Dwight's shot on the glass then went coast to coast for the layup, split the double then yammed on Okafor, steal on Rondo then the game winning layup, spin move pivot then the yam of the year on Perkins, ect.

EASILY a top 5 most exciting NBA player ever.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That Nets lay up is the greatest shot in NBA history….and I saw it live on TV.

We had a tradition in my old hood at Ebbets Field where when someone got dunked on, all the courts (around 6) would stop play and leave the park, leaving the dunked on player standing there alone to further their embarrassment. :russ: :laff:

I dont know who started it, but out of my hood tradition and thousands of miles from home, when MJ made that layup I KNEW at that exact moment that was the greatest shot ever, so I got up, walked to the TV, turned it off and walked out the lounge. There was no need for me to watch anything else.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You buggin fam
Who else? Wade averaged more ppg than Kyrie abd got to the basket a lot more, D Rose was cut short, Kobe is definitely in the conversation but he lacks the blocks (Wade lacks the jumpers though). They probably the only nikkas in the convo. Prime Vince didn't have the handles to really compete, AI would be up there but was too inefficient imo.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who else? Wade averaged more ppg than Kyrie abd got to the basket a lot more, D Rose was cut short, Kobe is definitely in the conversation but he lacks the blocks (Wade lacks the jumpers though). They probably the only nikkas in the convo. Prime Vince didn't have the handles to really compete, AI would be up there but was too inefficient imo.
Both shaq, and Kobe separately were more exciting than wade. Isiah was more exciting than wade. Lebron is more exciting than wade...iverson...many players were. You forgot about the flop lord d-whistle era, with maybe the most unwatchable finals ever.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Both shaq, and Kobe separately were more exciting than wade. Isiah was more exciting than wade. Lebron is more exciting than wade...iverson...many players were. You forgot about the flop lord d-whistle era, with maybe the most unwatchable finals ever.
We talking highlights bro, Shaq did 1 thing that was exciting. Zeke ain't nowhere near the ball handler or finisher or defensive player Wade was, not even close. LeBron literally has ZERO highlights involving a dribble move. Literally none. Kobe and AI are up there, but neither of them nikkas have highlight reels full of everything that makes basketball exciting. The blocks put Wade ahead of them nikkas imo.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We talking highlights bro, Shaq did 1 thing that was exciting. Zeke ain't nowhere near the ball handler or finisher or defensive player Wade was, not even close. LeBron literally has ZERO highlights involving a dribble move. Literally none. Kobe and AI are up there, but neither of them nikkas have highlight reels full of everything that makes basketball exciting. The blocks put Wade ahead of them nikkas imo.
So now it's about specific highlights, dribble moves, you adding qualifiers, when you just said "most exciting ever". I mean, you can feel that way, but saying Kobe doesn't have highlight reels full of everything that makes basketball exciting is WILD. Wade doesn't have a highlight reel as exciting as Kobe's 81, or final game, full games.

Shaq was exciting because he just destroyed everyone, which is exciting. Shaq was more popular than wade ever was for a reason...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So now it's about specific highlights, dribble moves, you adding qualifiers, when you just said "most exciting ever". I mean, you can feel that way, but saying Kobe doesn't have highlight reels full of everything that makes basketball exciting is WILD. Wade doesn't have a highlight reel as exciting as Kobe's 81, or final game, full games.

Shaq was exciting because he just destroyed everyone, which is exciting. Shaq was more popular than wade ever was for a reason...
Yea fasho. Shaq was my favorite player after Jordan up until Wade was drafted. I loved watching Shaq dominate nikkas, but 1 great skill can never be more entertaining than wing players who do it all. Wades first game all I could see was young Mike, abd low key, Wade never mastered his jumper so he got to the basket more than anyone I have ever watched. Not a single player in NBA history split double teams as much as Wade, and he did that shyt every night. And he walked into the league shooting 48% as a rook. MJ could always shoot, abd would pull up a lot as a youngin, Wade barely even attempted to pull up. He attacked the basket relentlessly.

Kobe is really the only nikka in the conversation tbh. And yea, Kobe definitely got reels full of everything, but the blocks ain't really even in the conversation (he had some cold ones though). Abd with D Wade, he swatted the shyt outta every superstar of his era 5-8 times. nikka got 9 on Ray Allen, 8 on Melo, 7 on Bron, 5 on Dwight, 5 on Duncan, 4 on KG, 4 on Kobe, ect. That nikka got everybody.