Jordans Layup Game Was Unreal.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....

He took off FROM THE DOTTED and broke the backboard?!

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
#GOATshyt

In international play.

Do nit let nobody overhyped no Vince dunk over tha goat.

I still look at noobs and that just started watching hoops Vince Carter shyt and SMH. Knowing they just exposed they do not know wtf they takembout and shelteted.

nikkaz can miss me with their offbrand errant commentary.

On anything from hiphop to hoops.

Art Barr

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I showed my kids his layup packages on YouTube recently and as young athletes their minds were blown. It looked like he was playing a different sport than everyone else.
This generation only looks at 2nd three peat/older Mike since the footage is better. They don’t know that 80s Mike was different :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

no-nope.gif

Why is the first post in a ‘Jordan layups’ thread Kobe?!?? :aicmon:

One of the biggest shams in history is new nggas passing Kobe off as interchangeable with Mike . They are not the same.

Ironically these layups show that. Kobe was not on the same planet as Mike athletically. It’s only to casuals and young nggas that when we mention Mike you can sneak in Kobe like we won’t notice. Whether it’s athletically or all time rank. Nah

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This generation only looks at 2nd three peat/older Mike since the footage is better. They don’t know that 80s Mike was different :wow:
It still don't think nobody compares with his combo of first step, speed, explosive jumping ability, agility and power. His shyt was just next level how easy he made the shyt look blowing by people. I was just watching Game 3 of the 93 Finals yesterday and I still forget how little Jordan had the ball in his hand yet was still putting up them insane numbers. He could've easily been putting up bigger numbers. Easily the GOAT.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It still don't think nobody compares with his combo of first step, speed, explosive jumping ability, agility and power. His shyt was just next level how easy he made the shyt look blowing by people. I was just watching Game 3 of the 93 Finals yesterday and I still forget how little Jordan had the ball in his hand yet was still putting up them insane numbers. He could've easily been putting up bigger numbers. Easily the GOAT.
I'll take Jordans first step over Kyries size up skills all day every day. Ky has a GOAT level size up handle and is good at changing directions in motion, Jordans elite first step made size up dribbling pointless. He is literally gone by his 2nd dribble. Only time I ever seen him sizing up was the classic highlight when Bird was guarding him, that's probably the most MJ ever dribbled in place in his whole career lol. Y'all see I flock to this skill hard body. Wade and Zion are the same way. Them nikkas never play with the ball and they get where they want to with no problem. Give me that first step burst over all that size up shyt.