Jordans Layup Game Was Unreal.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Vince was not better in game or in contest or the Olympics.
For every dunk Vince Carter has. Mj has one predating it by a decade.
Plus better.
Especially when it comes to the arm in the rim dunk as well.
As far as the Olympics. Mj broke the backboard in international play.

nikkaz need to stop the cap.

Art Barr

Mike doesn't have one like Vince in the olympics.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
thing that gets overlooked most, mj's athleticism in combination with the fact he had hands bigger than wilt chamberlain....lead to all this mid air manipulations...that on top of the fact no one with hands that big had a feathery touch like that.
kawhi comes close, but he was never the athlete mj was. kyrie has all the moves....but he wasnt afforded the freakish god given measurables.
mj would be better in this era...soaking up game from prior generations of hoopers and putting even more of his own spin on it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

body control crazy

byrie a different level with the language he puts on the ball though

no offhand the below the rim goat

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is such insecure shyt. Man made a post about Jordan’s layup game not even comparing it to anyone else and a clown has to derail. I never understand people who do this. If someone makes a thread “Man Lebron has some nice dunks” I’m not going to post a clip of Jordan. It’s just lame as fukk. Make a Kobe layup thread if it’s on your mind so much clown.

DAMN U FULLA RAGE AND EMOTION

DUDE MADE A THREAD ABOUT A NICE LAYUP PACKAGE AND I ADDED ON

U SOUND LIKE A FEMALE ON HER PERIOD

SEEK HELP

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
DAMN U FULLA RAGE AND EMOTION

DUDE MADE A THREAD ABOUT A NICE LAYUP PACKAGE AND I ADDED ON

U SOUND LIKE A FEMALE ON HER PERIOD

SEEK HELP
Nah you’re a dikkrider who wanted your object of lust to get some attention. Thread ain’t about nice layup packages. It was about Jordan’s yet you felt the need to derail. Like I said make a Kobe layup thread if you want to speak on it. Also your caps lock is broken.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
jordan2.gif
jordan4.gif

81327b084f9ffe57c57071f89b08cee7.gif
D0UM3j.gif

1*0y0iVXkvUwVE65Ok09lEAQ.gif

Lets not go crazy :whoa:
Naw his dunk package is one of the goats. His 2 hand cradle >> :banderas:. But his dunk package not better than Vince's or Kobe's to me. The only players close to jordan with the layups is Kyrie and maybe d rose.
His dunks look way better in slow motion
That layup against the nets is :wow:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thing that gets overlooked most, mj's athleticism in combination with the fact he had hands bigger than wilt chamberlain....lead to all this mid air manipulations...that on top of the fact no one with hands that big had a feathery touch like that.
kawhi comes close, but he was never the athlete mj was. kyrie has all the moves....but he wasnt afforded the freakish god given measurables.
mj would be better in this era...soaking up game from prior generations of hoopers and putting even more of his own spin on it.
Jordan also had smaller feet for his height. It allowed him to be more nimble and also have that crazy 1st step.