LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
no-nope.gif

Why is the first post in a ‘Jordan layups’ thread Kobe?!?? :aicmon:

One of the biggest shams in history is new nggas passing Kobe off as interchangeable with Mike . They are not the same.

Ironically these layups show that. Kobe was not on the same planet as Mike athletically. It’s only to casuals and young nggas that when we mention Mike you can sneak in Kobe like we won’t notice. Whether it’s athletically or all time rank. Nah

KOBE WAS SLIGHTLY LESS ATHLETIC, BUT MORE AGILE FOR SURE

KOBE COULD CONTORT HIS BODY IN WAYS MJ COULDNT

MJ HAD THOSE LARGE HANDS, WHICH WAS HIS BIGGEST ADVANTAGE OVER KOBE

KOBE WAS BETTER WITH COUNTERS

BOTH HAD AN ADVANTAGE IN DIFFERENT AREAS.. OVERALL KOBE WAS BETTER FROM A SKILL PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS WHY HES THE GOAT

MJ IS A GOAT IN HIS OWN RIGHT, KOBE SIMPLY BUILT ON WHAT HE LEARNED FROM HIM

THE ONLY REASON KOBE WAS EVER REMOVED FROM GOAT TALKS BY THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS BECAUSE COLORADO HAPPENED

BELIEVE THAT

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'll take Jordans first step over Kyries size up skills all day every day. Ky has a GOAT level size up handle and is good at changing directions in motion, Jordans elite first step made size up dribbling pointless. He is literally gone by his 2nd dribble. Only time I ever seen him sizing up was the classic highlight when Bird was guarding him, that's probably the most MJ ever dribbled in place in his whole career lol. Y'all see I flock to this skill hard body. Wade and Zion are the same way. Them nikkas never play with the ball and they get where they want to with no problem. Give me that first step burst over all that size up shyt.
No wasted movements. Just make your move and go.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My grandmother used to compare him to Barishnakov (famous male dancer). He had not just power but he was able to change hands, weave his body in mid air and drop the ball ever so gently or slam it in there.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
jordan has that but vince's are a higher degree of difficulty.
No bro, fukk no lol. You blowed asf. Not a single one of those Vince layups were more difficult than any of Jordans best, not even close dawg. And on top of that, MJ played 15 1/2 years, Vince played what, 22? Jordan has HUNDREDS more than Vince my dawg.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
His package was crazy

That was the main shyt that I loved about him

He could finish with any hand under any circumstances

Kyrie is like that too his shyt crazy

This Post Went From “Yooo” To “Yoooooo” To “AYOOOOOOO”