Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't understand the Maximus slander. He's nothing like Finn. If anything he's what Finn should have been. I feel like him and Lucy being inexperienced was hilarious. It was like their SPECIAL stats are low because they're just starting the game.

Na….. Maximus definitely ain’t Finn :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't understand the Maximus slander. He's nothing like Finn. If anything he's what Finn should have been. I feel like him and Lucy being inexperienced was hilarious. It was like their SPECIAL stats are low because they're just starting the game.
Yea, dude sayin Max is worse than Finn was in all 3 movies is trippin.

Granted i only watched Force Awakens and didn't bother with the rest of the trilogy:hubie:... but in that first movie alone they literally had Finn on his knees drinkin pig snot with the animals, lost every dual or confrontation he was in, and had zero agency other than beggin for Rey, who had zero interest.

Max otoh killed the bear abomination in one shot, gunned down the two fiends/cannibals in a 2 on 1 quick draw, and turned down Lucy when she threw the goods at him bc he stood on business with the brotherhood code. She eventually proposed marriage to him, funny enough.

His story arc was great and i figure we'll see more seasoned/lvl'upd versions of him and Lucy in season 2.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
he just got on my nerves a bit. doing dumb shyt. i came around on him towards the end.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
i just think it's really dumb that bethesda sees all this hype for the show, knowing the last REAL Fallout game came out nine years ago on the PS4, and still they're deciding to give us a new fukking elder scroll. like bro if you don't keep that shyt and give me a new entry. i was 15 the last time i played a new single player fallout.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i just think it's really dumb that bethesda sees all this hype for the show, knowing the last REAL Fallout game came out nine years ago on the PS4, and still they're deciding to give us a new fukking elder scroll. like bro if you don't keep that shyt and give me a new entry. i was 15 the last time i played a new single player fallout.

Bruh Elder Scrolls 6 been in development as we speak they've been working on that for a hot minute...:dwillhuh: they dont have the time to do a new fallout right now...

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

It's the natural thing to do. As the protagonists get more experienced they need to bring in deadlier enemies. I would also like to see some fallout 4 characters since this series takes place only a decade after the end of 4