Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This any good? I tried to put it on and I got to the part where ole girl was walking through the tunnel to meet some random cac to get married :what:

Never played the game, I don't know what to expect.

@MidniteJay you in here? :what:

I think its a good series even if you've never watched the series. Plenty of good action and fukkery in it.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
To be fair, the game coulda been developed earlier. The announcement for a show was last year? They coulda been in the process of doing one now and have it drop during season 2 or 3.

Hopefully they feed the streets with another DLC since they're updating it for next gen.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Saw episode 1

Great start and great callbacks to the game, respectful to the source material while doing it's own thing

The cinematography and visuals can be a bit corny at times however

And a mixed race birthday party with mixed kids in it back in the 50s/60s, while possible, is extremely laughable. Them white folks didn't fukk with nikkas back then, yall aint gotta lie to kick it :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saw episode 1

Great start and great callbacks to the game, respectful to the source material while doing it's own thing

And a mixed race birthday party with mixed kids in it back in the 50s/60s, while possible, is extremely laughable. Them white folks didn't fukk with nikkas back then, yall aint gotta lie to kick it :mjlol:

This is alternate america usa in 2077 so they fixed racism per se I guess. but was fukking against china after ww2 heavy... :francis:

EDIT: i mean in fallout lore the US was at war heavy against china so with one major common enemy to deal with race relations kinda mellowed out with the white folks and black folks...

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This any good? I tried to put it on and I got to the part where ole girl was walking through the tunnel to meet some random cac to get married :what:

Never played the game, I don't know what to expect.

@MidniteJay you in here? :what:

I've only played one of the games which I didn't like but even with no knowledge of the lore from the games, it's an easy to follow and entertaining show. Gave it a 9/10.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It's not the 50s/60s, it's 2077 :stopitslime:

In an alternate universe America at that. They lean heavy on the 50s aesthetic, but they're actually quite futuristic hence the Vaults being able to last so long without surface contact.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
To be fair, the game coulda been developed earlier. The announcement for a show was last year? They coulda been in the process of doing one now and have it drop during season 2 or 3.

They dropped/are dropping the ball if the best they got planned are QoL improvements to a 2015 game. For me, Fallout 3 was a top tier experience, New Vegas was a cool continuation, but i wasn't really feeling Fallout 4; it was the first one i didn't finish. I think i stopped once the reveal about the mc's dad happened.. not sure what point of the story that was.

But since it's damn near been a decade, I'll at least take a look at what all the updates are about.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Saw episode 1

Its not the 50s bro, it 2077 alternate universe

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GL055eRaQAAYD_c
okie Dokie