Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man…. We 24 years into this new century :pachaha:

Yall niccas gotta let it go and embrace CGI and all its glory.

Them small scale model Star Wars, Beetlejuice effects era is long gone breh!!!!:mjlol:

In the words of LL Cool J in the Pool hall scene of In Too Deep

LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!:ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man…. We 24 years into this new century :pachaha:

Yall niccas gotta let it go and embrace CGI and all its glory.

Them small scale model Star Wars, Beetlejuice effects era is long gone breh!!!!:mjlol:

In the words of LL Cool J in the Pool hall scene of In Too Deep

LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!:ufdup:

CGI?!?!?!:childplease: nikka please...:mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's the natural thing to do. As the protagonists get more experienced they need to bring in deadlier enemies. I would also like to see some fallout 4 characters since this series takes place only a decade after the end of 4
That's how the game is. As you level up you're introduced to deadlier enemies. Looks like they're doing the same thing in the show.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Thats actually a she/he irl thats hormone therapy actually :dead: it was making the rounds on twitter dane is transitioning or some shyt
I really don't get why they gonna add a tranny character to a post apocalyptic hellhole, save it for a show where it makes sense :mjlol:

At least it wasn't as bad as Y the Last Man, they had a subplot in there about a treh running out of testosterone pills, like yeah the world is ending lets but I need my body hair pills!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I really don't get why they gonna add a tranny character to a post apocalyptic hellhole, save it for a show where it makes sense :mjlol:

At least it wasn't as bad as Y the Last Man, they had a subplot in there about a treh running out of testosterone pills, like yeah the world is ending lets but I need my body hair pills!
It was funny, everytime "he" was around a gaggle of women, there was no men left on earth so "he" had to keep explaining why "he" was still around

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
i just think it's really dumb that bethesda sees all this hype for the show, knowing the last REAL Fallout game came out nine years ago on the PS4, and still they're deciding to give us a new fukking elder scroll. like bro if you don't keep that shyt and give me a new entry. i was 15 the last time i played a new single player fallout.
Lmao you think they can shyt out a game in 6 months or some shyt? Go play 76.