Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Well, if people are still willing to go see a Flash movie with Ezra Miller or attend a Chris Brown concert, I think people will still probably be willing to go see an Avengers movie with Jonathan Majors. We'll see. Ya'll may be right, and this will be the end of his career as we know it. :yeshrug:
No one knows who the fukk ezra is, majors is a top guy in two #1 movies this year already and is slated to be the top big bad of an entire phase of blockbuster films/tv shows.

Lets hope it really is bullshyt and goes away

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Cac bytch realized her ride on the gravy train was over at the next stop, and runs the self destruct play to fukk up his bag

have we learned nothing from Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard? Shawn Oakman? Kobe?

the lengths to which these MF will go to get back at you.

Also the woman is already recanting statements after realizing there are people coming forward on Major's behalf because they have video footage of the alleged incident. Now the bytch wants to cut and run because she fears thhe karma in the form of endless litigation and the inevitable lawsuit.

Funny how nobody's reporting those updates, just running with the initial shock headline, including OP.

Far as the court of public opinion goes, the majority of people are fukking idiots who will continue to parrot falsehoods long after they have been dispelled because chaos is fun and they're not going to let facts get in the way of a good celebrity dogpile. There's also the other element of MF already not liking a particular person due to their own agenda and love hearing good news that supports their prejudice.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
truthfully don't know who this dude is, but the strangulation is the more serious charge, and a known tactic of abusers, because it leaves less "visible bruises" I read a book about it. And even nerds can be possessive, deranged, violently angry.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As far as offenders go, Disney had Robert Downey Jr. and Tim Allen become faces on big franchises under their wing and they even hired a child molester, Victor Salva, to direct one of their films (Powder) so I don't think an assault charge will amount to much when it comes to Jonathan Majors's job. We'll see, though.

LMAO

nikka THIS IS 2023.

STOP MENTIONING shyt
THAT HAPPENED BEFORE METOO BLEW UP.

:devil:
:evil:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
tenor.gif

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there is video footage of this that proves him innocent, then I assume it will be released soon.