Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
TMZ needs to be sued even if just for going through the paces of it for their headlines. This is up there with the Kareem Hunt situation where they said he "brutalized" that white girl when he was never in legal trouble and it was a situation where ole girl was basically a violent Karen.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Char shytting on the coli:whew:

I don't take ctg seriously, he's a jester. But when you make money for powerful people, it insulates you from legal problems as they will do what it takes to protect their interest.
Saw it happen years ago, when entertainment sites that cover every other story were FORCED to take down articles about an allegation/legal matter involving ctg.
First time that I stories erased in real time.

Following this thread and reading about the girlfriend recanting her story, seems like the same thing is happening here. PR/damage control with strings being pulled.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't take ctg seriously, he's a jester. But when you make money for powerful people, it insulates you from legal problems as they will do what it takes to protect their interest.
Saw it happen years ago, when entertainment sites that cover every other story were FORCED to take down articles about an allegation/legal matter involving ctg.

Following this thread and reading about the girlfriend recanting her story, seems like the same thing is happening here. PR/damage control with strings being pulled.
Or it could be it wasn’t what was first reported lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

They are claiming there's video showing his innocence and that he called the police? Doesn't seem to fit your uh narrative.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lacerations all over her face but she already recanted less than 24 hours later? :patrice:

Sounds like Feige cut the check.
Disney has a lot invested in Majors. That investment has to be protected. Whatever happened the guy needs to stay clean for the next few years.