Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
If this is another lying bytch, sue her and leave her a samurai blade to do us all a favor.

If this is true, this might go down as the biggest fumble I can recall. This isn't like Ezra, who's not even going to be apart of the press tour for Flash. This dude been a sudden cultural icon for months, and the need to take down a black man of any stature gives this country/world a hard-on like nothing else.

Gotdamnit, please don't be true. He's set up for so much moving forward :snoop:

Also Ezra got the lgbt community behind them and they can't be cancelled...

A regular breh that is straight, jacked, and got a white bm is what these Trumpers and Bedwenches are creaming themselves over...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hopefully this isn't true cause they will tear him down if so. Maybe it's a plot anyway to do just that or maybe he is an a$$hole behind the scenes. Just the accusation alone will follow him forever though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The damage is done....the only out he has is she fully recants which would be suspect and he goes to rehab and does an apology tour....

Regardless...his image is tainted
He is currently saying the allegations are bullshyt, if she recants why would he have to go on an apology tour? He is saying I didn't do anything.
Don't know where it will go just saying he has some room to operate.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:beli:
Yeah, if people start coming out the woodwork then he has got huge problems (almost typed major lol).
Two people saying "they heard" isn't enough but if the people they are talking about actually come forward it's a Reynolds.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That was certainly a choice to make with the world in the palm of your hand. Personally I would have just dropped the woman on tge spot if she caught me cheating.