Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am probably in the extreme minority, but I'm still riding with him.

As far as everyone dropping him....same shyt happened with Depp, and we see how that turned out. It seems like The Coli learned nothing from that whole fiasco.

And I won't even get into Ezra Miller.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

As far as everyone dropping him....same shyt happened with Depp, and we see how that turned out. It seems like The Coli learned nothing from that whole fiasco.

Fred.

Problem is Johnny Depp is white. As is Ezra Miller.

There are different rules for white people and black people.

Majors being dropped from both his Management AND PR Firm indicates a lack of support and without that support a blackballed black actor has an infinitely steeper hill to climb. It honestly might be impossible

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Majors being dropped from both his Management AND PR Firm indicates a lack of support and without that support a blackballed black actor has an infinitely steeper hill to climb. It honestly might be impossible

As far as Depp I more so meant The Coli's reaction, as if these people dropping Majors is some kinda proof he's guilty. When we seen how that played out.

And yeah obviously there's a racial aspect to this but I'm saying me personally, I don't care if he did it or not. Not that my opinion matters much in the grand scheme of his career.

Hell, if I was Disney I'd SPECIFICALLY mention the Ezra Miller shyt if there's some kinda pressure to drop Majors.

Fred.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Majors already filmed season two of Loki iirc. Marvel will probably wait to see how that performs and the audience reception. If its still popular then maybe they keep him on as Kang.
Well either way homie got the checks already so If I were him I'd leave New York and LA. Get out of the 30 meter zone of TMZ coverage.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Be interesting to see how the promo runs will be...im sure they are already editing to remove him

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
hes always making weird faces in his photos like he knew eventually he was gonna be exposed for some shyt. I always felt like something was up with dude even tho he is a great actor. maybe this bytch is lying but other people from his past starting to come out too saying hes shytty.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Majors already filmed season two of Loki iirc. Marvel will probably wait to see how that performs and the audience reception. If its still popular then maybe they keep him on as Kang.
Yea supposedly Majors don’t have to film anything else for Marvel for a good ass while, which is likely why Marvel isn’t trying to shut shyt down so quicklike. Best case, dude will be in a better place (no afterlife) later on, and the new Avengers joint will play a part in rebuilding his career.

Worst case scenario: The Best Man Halloween :francis:
Well either way homie got the checks already so If I were him I'd leave New York and LA. Get out of the 30 meter zone of TMZ coverage.
Between the excitement he experienced during his Ant-Man/Creed 3 media blitz, and the dark shyt stemming from this current situation, my man definitely would benefit from grabbing a cabin in the woods somewhere, laying low and chilling out for a min. If he really does have some behavioral issues, he needs to sort that shyt out.

Either way, I don’t think his career is completely over

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Tbh Depp is still pretty blackballed in Hollywood.

His last two projects were him voicing a puffin in a cheap UK animation show and a French arthouse movie. Other than that he has nothing else lined up.

Ezra will have the same fate once the Flash is out and has made its money. WB doesn't want to pull the trigger as he'll be needed for light very controlled PR.

In fact that scenario may save Majors. I'm guessing because Majors is so pivotal to Loki Season 2 firing him now kinda messes up a ton of shyt. If this story goes away he may just ride this out with a forgiveness tour.

But you bet Marvel has a list of actors ready to go in case any crazy video is revealed or charges are filed.

Also, The Josh Brolin story may give them pause to fire majors for something another one of your actors was also accused of doing multiple times.

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
I'm still riding with him. I just knew this wasn't gonna go away quickly.

I don't define anyone because of 1 mistake unless it's something unforgivable like some Jared from Subway shyt or snitching on the homies.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Every time I read the thread title I think he’s been arrested again.