Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
After what they did to him on the Blade reboot I don’t think Wesley is fkn with Marvel.

I do think he could carry that role though, Simon Phoenix murder death kill that bytch and call it a whole days work :heh:
Wesley made Halle Berry deaf in one ear
He ain't replacing shyt

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
She never really recanted. Jonathan majors lawyers said she recanted. Their only evidence is the text messages which looked cohearsed. Ask yourself why she hasn't released a statement or said anything this whole time to the media saying he is innocent and she stands by him?
probably doesnt want that spotlight. black people will be on her head for a very long time. the text are enough proof of his innocence. its ny that is continuing with the case. shes going to have to step into court to defend him if anything. when that happens her identity will be exposed.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Even they may not want him on board. Especially if they're marketing to women. Publicity wise would you currently hang your movie on him? And he can't be away too long.

He'll still be around but at this point never at the heights he was going to. If Marvel drops him consider him completely done in mainstream movies as a leading man.

No joke, but I bet that breh is going to have some dark thoughts the next few weeks...I hope he has a good support network.

You work as hard as this. To have everything laid out easy for you and you majorly fumble the bag.

Dude was talking really weird about his career and future last year so it seems like he never really wanted success. Instead he seems like the type to want to self destruct because he can't envision success and being part of it for the long haul. :francis:

Because to be in Hollywood and endure you have to avoid all the pitfalls. Cacs, c00ns, cults, predictable woman drama, random pitfalls, etc...

Which takes discipline, common sense, and a dependable and loyal social network. Which he didn't have.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
One thing about Manhattan lawyers, these motherfukkers will still pursue charges even if the other party doesn’t want to do anything

For future black men actors or celebrities, stay away from chicks when u drunk and most importantly stay away from NYC doing anything illegal…. Then motherfukkers in Manhattan stay on some law and order suv shyt