Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Why does it have to be over, what happened to Black film?

If he did it he needs a time out but I don't think it's over, maybe he just won't be what he was on the trajectory to be.

strike white porcelain brehs. brothers don't learn. smh

Even they may not want him on board. Especially if they're marketing to women. Publicity wise would you currently hang your movie on him? And he can't be away too long.

He'll still be around but at this point never at the heights he was going to. If Marvel drops him consider him completely done in mainstream movies as a leading man.

No joke, but I bet that breh is going to have some dark thoughts the next few weeks...I hope he has a good support network.

You work as hard as this. To have everything laid out easy for you and you majorly fumble the bag.

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
if he's really dropped out of that list of films he was attached too and if its tue that his PR firm dropped him then an expose is probably coming.

he's too fresh in the game for it to blow over quickly and doesn't have the long relationships with directors, producers yet that could get him back in quickly.

he seems or at least he presents himself as a bit of an individual so he might just walk away from it all but really, take your hits, law low for a while and start again.. hes too good not to have a career. in a few years the right choice and performance in a good indie movie could eventually elevate him again and get nominated for everything or he'll put the performance of a lifetime in a prestige tv show

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Jason Mitchell Part 2

giphy.webp
Need to control themselves 🤷🏾‍♀️

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I heard Damson Idris is up for consideration as Kang :hhh:

Other people saying Boyega :picard:

Boyega has the look and is a great actor. I would actually like to see him playing a bad guy but not Kang the Conqueror. At least not yet.

This would never happen by I think Wesley Snipes would make a dope Kang the Conqueror. I'm hoping for the best for Majors though.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Boyega has the look and is a great actor. I would actually like to see him playing a bad guy but not Kang the Conqueror. At least not yet.

This would never happen by I think Wesley Snipes would make a dope Kang the Conqueror. I'm hoping for the best for Majors though.
After what they did to him on the Blade reboot I don’t think Wesley is fkn with Marvel.

I do think he could carry that role though, Simon Phoenix murder death kill that bytch and call it a whole days work :heh: