Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
WELP!

Dunno how you're this big, becoming even bigger and don't start dotting the i's and crossing the t's on all your past indiscretions.

EDIT:

Welp, nevermind, this isnt just contained to the past.

Even Tyler Perry isnt gunna touch this dude.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The industry was jolted by news that Majors’ publicists, the Lede Company and Management 360, had dropped their star client well before his first court appearance next month. As of now, WME is still representing Majors. In 2018, the agency created a so-called “client advisory committee,” which makes a recommendation on whether or not to drop a client accused of impropriety. The committee of some 20 staffers — split evenly along gender lines and from a cross section of divisions — evaluates a client’s viability amid accusations and considers such factors as if the client has been charged criminally or is facing a civil lawsuit. WME has previously dropped such clients as Brett Ratner, Bryan Singer and Armie Hammer. The committee has not met yet regarding Majors based on the limited information that is available.
In addition to his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the actor also is poised to play NBA bad boy Dennis Rodman in the Lionsgate film “48 Hours in Vegas.” With that project, the studio is watching developments closely before making a decision about whether or not to proceed with Majors. Other projects that hang in the balance include Spike Lee’s “Da Understudy” for Amazon. A source at the studio says Majors is still attached to star and produce alongside Will Smith, but the project hasn’t moved forward since it was announced in early March.

“I think the truth is everyone is waiting to see what Marvel will do,” says an industry insider familiar with the situation. “It doesn’t mean everyone will do the same thing, but that’s what people are looking to.”

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
What's the smiley for? This went from what it started as into a full-blown metoo situation
That's what I'm saying. This has escalated quickly.

One accusation you got a fighting chance but multiple women coming out the woodworks to bury the man :snoop:

That poster in this thread saying he always looked like he was waiting to get Me Too'd might have been on to something.

I haven't seen any of his interviews.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I am probably in the extreme minority, but I'm still riding with him.

As far as everyone dropping him....same shyt happened with Depp, and we see how that turned out. It seems like The Coli learned nothing from that whole fiasco.

And I won't even get into Ezra Miller.

Fred.

Idk as big as he is right now, it must be pretty damning for everybody to just drop him :hubie:

That dude Ezra need to be thrown under the jail before its too late :hubie:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis: They getting this brother out the paint. For real tho bruhs…it’s always best to walk away. Keep your hands to yourself, and keep it pushing. If you have anger issues go and get help. Don’t risk your freedom, career, or reputation. Putting hands on a woman smh. Especially if your life isn’t in danger. This brother’s career is over.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Idk as big as he is right now, it must be pretty damning for everybody to just drop him :hubie:

That dude Ezra need to be thrown under the jail before its too late :hubie:
if its any consolation on the Ezra front his imdb page is as dead as can be. I doubt they come back either after The Flash comes out.