Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
But he didn't fakkit so stop being a fukking c00n
The irony of a c00n calling someone a c00n while defending a c00n is just too much

:dead:

Listen moron,he was arrested because she made a statement and police saw visible injuries on the white bytch

If he indeed assaulted and inflicted those injuries on her and the video proves all this...it won't matter how many times she recants
The D.A can still charge him

Do you get it now?
I know the average coli c00n has an IQ of a speed bump but cotidamn

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah something doesn’t add up.

If he lives with her and the incident happened the night before.. why didn’t he go home? Why was he going to his home with police when he’s the victim?

Tell the cops to run a mental health check and stay away.

HE WAS AT HOME.

HE MADE THE CALL FROM HOME
ABOUT HER ACTING CRAZY.
WHEN THE POLICE CAME
SHE SHE TOLD THEM HE DID
SOMETHING THE NIGHT BEFORE.

THE TMZ REPORT WAS INACURRATE
BECAUSE THEY WERE THIRSTY TO
BE FIRST WITH THE STORY.
:devil:
:evil:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony of a c00n calling someone a c00n while defending a c00n is just too much

:dead:

Listen moron,he was arrested because she made a statement and police saw visible injuries on the white bytch

If he indeed assaulted and inflicted those injuries on her and the video proves all this...it won't matter how many times she recants
The D.A can still charge him

Do you get it now?
I know the average coli c00n has an IQ of a speed bump but cotidamn

He was arrested because your a c00n p*ssy boi :umad:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yeah something doesn’t add up.

If he lives with her and the incident happened the night before.. why didn’t he go home? Why was he going to his home with police when he’s the victim?

Tell the cops to run a mental health check and stay away.
Yeah that part strange
You don't call police when you're fighting with your girl if she's the only one with visible injuries on her

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FsIwELuX0AET3_i
Loooooool. He def did that shyt

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ y’all taking his attorney’s statements as facts. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN LAWYERS.

From Paul Haggis’ civil rape trial:

“During closing arguments, Chaudhry told jurors that “when you say yes to having a drink at a man’s house after midnight, you cannot be shocked when he makes a pass at you. This is the world we live in. We all know what that means.””

A man making a pass at you and him raping you are not the same thing. :dead:

Have Indian women who come from a rape culture as your attorney, brehs.
Well then…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:71 pages hoping for the downfall of a good successful brother
Now they saying the BA Allen juelzing about his accusations, saying he wasnt referring to domestic abuse
Someone on era posted this:
The AB Allen account - somehow I can still see their tweets on PC but mobile they’re protected - did clarify they had no accounts of physical abuse
It's in response to his tweet here:
fe7976376dbf1b3aa773e9a70b0a7828.png

How the hell do you read that any other way than you saying Majors is a woman beater? That tweet and the others are being used by a lot of ppl as confirming he is an abuser. Instead of being busy trying to clout chase, maybe you shouldve been like "I was talking about Majors, but that's not about domestic abuse, he's just an a$$hole" instead of going " ding ding ding"
If Majors is innocent I hope he sues the hell outta BA and all the other tweeter "insiders" that ran with shyt cuz he got arrested.
What's era?
The videogame site.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Now they saying the BA Allen juelzing about his accusations, saying he wasnt referring to domestic abuse
Someone on era posted this:

It's in response to his tweet here:
fe7976376dbf1b3aa773e9a70b0a7828.png

How the hell do you read that any other way than you saying Majors is a woman beater? That tweet and the others are being used by a lot of ppl as confirming he is an abuser. Instead of being busy trying to clout chase, maybe you shouldve been like "I was talking about Majors, but that's not about domestic abuse, he's just an a$$hole" instead of going " ding ding ding"
If Majors is innocent I hope he sues the hell outta BA and all the other tweeter "insiders" that ran with shyt cuz he got arrested.

The videogame site.

A.B. must stand for "Always Bullshyttin" :francis:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Is this your first time ever reading a blind item? :dahell:

It's an entire industry that's been thriving for decades and has been around WAY before Twitter was even a concept :skip:

And since no names are mentioned, that's what makes them basically harmless. Y'all love to knot your panties up over every little thing :mjlol:
Nah and it's not that deep. No need to talk about panties, it's sunday. Enjoy your weekend breh.
jonah-hill-no.gif

I will say though, I wish this didn't happen. It was nice to see another black man on the rise to stardom without the nonsense. :francis: