Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yep, alledgelly she was in the car and got mad that she found out that he was fukking his old ass manager and she hit him first and he lost it because he was about to lose control of the car.

Just like Tiger Wood's ass whopping his wife found out he was cheating and whipped his ass while driving and he crashed (literally).
He wasn't even fukking her anymore, or given the nature of the situation, she wasn't fukking him anymore
That’s not true. A lot of these same women have spent the past year fawning over this man.
It's been maybe a few months and that's only because of the Creed 3 trailers showing him as a 200 pound action figure. They wasn't on him before the body came into play.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
His lawyer in case anyone is interested

Priya-Chaudhry.jpg

ASP-PCLAW-Headshots-1087-scaled.jpg
You such a clown for this! :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m not gonna lie I was elated as I read that statement lol

hope there was absolutely no truth to it whatsoever and he can put this behind him and move more cautiously even tho anybody in the limelight can be accused of anything even if they were nowhere near the person cuz all it takes is a fukking accusation smh

*edit*

ok great…I’m reading more and see there’s video AND witness testimonies supporting his innocence—good for him!

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they tried to jam up Aziz and I think it took other cacettes defending him for him to be fine. But they were ready to destroy him over nothing. Just him hooking up with some cacette.

On the other hand James Franco was smashing women in some BS college course that he came up with that teaches female actresses how to do love scenes and he got caught removing their groin guards during scenes :mjlol:

But Hollywood cacettes defended him by saying he's cool because he's part of the Hollywood club and he apologized for "not understanding boundaries" and that was that.

What has James Franco been the last 4-6 years?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I like to peak at LSA for big things like this and they already got chicks posting stories from his time on set of other movies :lupe: they also link to Reddit and there’s more of the same

But…nothing physical

So the scary thing is, being an a$$hole to people/women is basically a crime now. Bc none of these stories I’m hearing (other than tonight), is anything criminal. ‘He’s a psycho’, ‘emotionally abusive’, ‘serial cheater’, ‘yells at PA’s’…..they’ll essentially use a hundred pennies to get to a dollar. Use enough trivial small things to build him up to be the equivalent of a literal rapist like Harvey Weinstein. Nasty work