Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Calling a nikka gay is the opposite of passive:russ: if nikkas think he's gay for wearing pink they think he's gay. It's stupid but:manny: but when confronted with the stupidity of the argument, are they deleting the post/tweets? Again my issue is the throwing rocks and hiding your hands, ESPECIALLY in a situation this serious

There's still a matter of severity here. Gay accusations ain't the same as "history of violent behavior" accusations. Especially after a nikka just got arrested and could face jail time
Come on man. It is wasn’t from him wearing pink. Even worse since that same “ not from Harlem” trope got put up against MBJ and Coogler at the height of their creative partnership for being hugged up in a picture.

You think these previous assaulting behavior just randomly came up as Majors hit a major peak of his career vs him in small indie movies?

Unless he beat someone to a pulp, “violent behavior” ain’t going to put him in prison, it’s going to f-k with his money and maybe stop him from having a lucrative career, the same way gay rumors stop actors from putting themselves so they can keep getting roles.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:whoo:

FsKSVFnX0AEPfA7

I see underneath the tweet they are trying indirectly discredit his lawyer as she is defending Paul Haggis (Crash Director) on a Metoo rape case also and another client of hers went to jail on wire fraud but we'll see. Ive seen some people say the Haggis case might prove hes innocent so she might be aware of these cases

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see underneath the tweet they are trying indirectly discredit his lawyer as she is defending Paul Haggis (Crash Director) on a Metoo rape case also and another client of hers went to jail on wire fraud but we'll see. Ive seen some people say the Haggis case might prove hes innocent so she might be aware of these cases
It's sad when you have to clutch at straws like that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His lawyer has video evidence too. I hope he sued all the media outlets that said he was guilty

Most of the media outlets used the terms “Allegedly” and “Accused” which protects them because they didn’t outright state he was guilty.

Its social media that was ready to crucify him and supposedly had all these people behind the scenes who knew or heard of him being a black savage gorilla. All
of these people who CONVENIENTLY never said his name in conjunction with any wrongdoing until this bogus accusation came out.

And social media gonna social media, most of those posters ain’t worth a second thought yet alone spending thousands of dollars suing

If anything he needs to sue the woman who falsely accused him and besmirched his good name, but it looks like she’s recanting (LESS than 24 hours later it should be noted) so if it were me i’d “settle” for making whatever videos were recorded publicly available and having them spammed across any and every news site in the country the way Michael Irvin did.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
What is the legal statute that says NYPD must make an arrest when a patient is having an “emotional crisis”.

His lawyer is terrible and is making him look guilty with every additional statement. He needs to fire her NOW.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Most of the media outlets used the terms “Allegedly” and “Accused” which protects them because they didn’t outright state he was guilty.

Its social media that was ready to crucify him and supposedly had all these people behind the scenes who knew or heard of him being a black savage gorilla. All
of these people who CONVENIENTLY never said his name in conjunction with any wrongdoing until this bogus accusation came out.

And social media gonna social media, most of those posters ain’t worth a second thought yet alone spending thousands of dollars suing

If anything he needs to sue the woman who falsely accused him and besmirched his good name, but it looks like she’s recanting (LESS than 24 hours later it should be noted) so if it were me i’d “settle” for making whatever videos were recorded publicly available and having them spammed across any and every news site in the country the way Michael Irvin did.
expect the videos to be leaked to TMZ and the Shade Room soon.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I get why women are calling nikkas out for their hypocrisy on Majors… calling him effeminate etc… but it’s kinda wild how fast everybody is just done with this nikka over an allegation. No photos, no conviction, not even a victims side of the story. He’s just a piece of shyt abuser now in less than 24 hours.

Welcome to modern society. Anytime a major story breaks it is broadcast across all of old and new media endlessly until interest has run it's course. The first few hours (or days) people are presented with same barebones version of a story, regardless, the more they consume that same story the more likely they are to draw a conclusion without waiting for anymore information to surface. Each time someone comes across this story it may as well be another allegation of violence. Within a few days Majors goes from being accused of an assault to being a violent, sociopathic bully who absolutely committed the crime all without having his day in court. This is why these allegations stick even when exonerated.

I think Majors has a chance to salvage his career. Even on a weekend, corporations and institutions will fall over themselves to severe ties with a toxic individual if necessary. The fact that he hasn't been fired immediately says they are willing to tolerate at least a bit of fallout. At least discussions were had if he makes it to Monday.

Majors as anything but a good actor is dead. He was on the cusp of being transcendent. He was next. I think he'll be able to make a career of playing villains and will become regarded as a go to character actor. Leading man roles beyond the MCU (if he holds on to it) are off the table for a number of years.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Meanwhile, here's how bizarro world is responding

:dead:
Lmao they trolling HEAVY in there. Someone said he's abusive because he's a virgo :mjlol: absolute 🤡 talk