Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I said the same thing until I realized the blind item was posted back in February. Again, not saying he’s guilty just providing a little context
Welll that might be different, I never beleive a nikka did it based on me being accussed but I beleive Russell Did it because the Rapper chick wrote a book about a Producer trying her decades before.

Maybe it's a where there's smoke issue but if true it's amazing how shyt gets squashed until the machine is ready to squash you.

Lil Uzi Vert alledgelly put hands on his ex she went to the hospital story went away in a day.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I would agree with you, but that's also downplaying social media and the death threats that come along for even speaking up about it in the first place. That blind item from a month before was too random for there to not be any validity or smoke surrounding it.

Wasn't exactly "speaking up" though - was some he said, she said bullshyt devoid of any proof

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a history of repeatedly fukking up and getting second chances due to his talent\potential

Dude got kicked out of multiple schools and ended up at Yale.

I’ve seen stories like his before. Someone will always take a chance on him but he’s definitely got issues.
Need more context cause this don't even add up. How do you "end up" at fukkin Yale?:mjlol:

That's like saying a nikka got fired from Walmart and Wendy's then ended up at Goldman Sachs :dead: :dead: :dead:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Need more context cause this don't even add up. How do you "end up" at fukkin Yale?:mjlol:

That's like saying a nikka got fired from Walmart and Wendy's then ended up at Goldman Sachs :dead: :dead: :dead:

Cornball Brothers always failing upwards :troll:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wasn't exactly "speaking up" though - was some he said, she said bullshyt devoid of any proof
He was technically "speaking up" though as he was mentioning stuff that was likely an open secret that just wasn't said publicly or reported by the media. Let's not sit here and act like people don't talk behind the scenes. Once again, just because something isn't reported doesn't necessarily mean that it didn't happen.

It's like posters forget that the media are involved in cover ups as well when it comes to certain celebrities or public figures.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I really don't see it being any other way that she was either trying to grab his phone, maybe a bit of clawing and hitting and him snapping back and choking and manhandling her. It was probably pretty typical for them like I said in another post but you can't move like when you've reached peak stardom. I'm also totally against putting your hands on a woman, but I also understand that when being attacked (even if its non threatening) depending on your mental that day retaliation can happen in a instant.

So this is a L for him, but I don't think that's career ending. It's just really really badly timed, and it probably has marvel about to work up some contingency plans. I do believe that most great actors and actresses typically behave like this.
The top tier actors and actresses aren't all the way there in the head.

RDJ and Denzel are like miracle stories too me. Especially RDJ, they've been through a lot and have risen above and seemingly made it out the acting game without it destroying them mentally.

Anyway he gonna have to hold the L. And if things prove to be even worse then hopefully she moves on and he gets help.
Either way, as a man, especially a black one, a single accustation can change your whole life. True or false.
It matters if the machine wants you out of here. Mostly shyt is about stopping current bags the Cosby shyt picked up steam after he annouced a tour.

Denzel isn't done but now he's regulated to playing Old Man roles he's not getting the Liam Neeson 90 year old fukking up 20 year old's pass. But if theres fukkery on his jacket it can be brought up at any time.

That being said The sheas would be reluctant to throw him under the bus, he never said a word about Black women Their aunties love him and he stayed married to Pauletta instead of trading her in for Sanaa Lathan or Morgot Robbie.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
He was technically "speaking up" though as he was mentioning stuff that was likely an open secret that just wasn't said publicly or reported by the media. Let's not sit here and act like people don't talk behind the scenes.

Once again, just because something isn't reported doesn't necessarily mean that it didn't happen.

So if I was gonna make a thread about you beating women, then said I couldn't share anymore because it wouldn't be fair on the victims, before deleting the original post because I got dog-piled it would all be fine? I mean, it could likely be an open secret :ohhh: