Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Whats crazy is he was going to be one of the more anticipated things on TV with Loki (Better writing/directing team than Ant Man)

And he was viewed as one of the oscar favorites coming out of Sundance. His film that drops later this year was drawing high praise.

I hope after playing Damian (Creed 3), Kang, and the dude in his movie coming out later this year (His character has drawn comparisons to Taxi Driver) that he didnt get lost in the "method acting"

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Keanu Reeves has been on that type of time for years. Worked for him.

Another famous actor as well, though his name slips my mind.

Denzel also be lowkey when he’s not filming.
Yeah maybe but more often than not celebs are going to be out and about. Especially younger ones. Keanu Reeves and Denzel are well past their fifties

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
@iamduval

We need you to drop some info about Majors getting kicked out of schools bruh. Can't say that then bounce:francis:
He was suspended from high school for fighting idk about anything after that. Shoplifting charge, etc.

He is a military brat whose dad dipped. Pretty sure there are some issues there.

But he made a way for himself. Very disappointing to see him go out like this. And I’m sure many other people who went to bat for him are disappointed too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Aziz and he’s hilarious.

He’s now married to a PhD. Look at that, F around with the party girls and marry a serious woman when he’s done playing games 🤷🏾‍♀️

Damn near everyone’s running with the same playbook.
Lacking social awareness is what gets a lot of us fukked up in the game.

There are a million chicks in NYC who are down for a good time, he happened to act like a weirdo with one of the few who wouldn’t just chock it up to being a weird experience.
Hollywood nikkas live in a different reality. In Ansari's case shorty pushed up on him they had a convo about camera's and possibile work in the the industry in some capacity and homie was like We can talk about that after I Nut. Shorty decided she was violated AFTER she got her p*ssy ate and He immediately fell back. There might have been the natural slight pressing of saying Come on my dikk is hard but even by her own words she left without getting fukked.

To show you how different shyt is I remeber years ago a at Roots show the nikka Doodlebug from Digable Planets was there with two fly bytches trying to get a ride to Alexandria (this was in DC) It seemed like there was a dikk suck in it for himif her ferried them out there.

Questlove the most Pro Black and Feminist nikka in the Roots was cheesing in these white hoes face trying to get them to go back to the Telly.

My point is any smigen of clout can get you the drawls from Thots years after you fell off. The whole #Metoo thing is basically mistunderstandings of chicks who want to be on that Thot wave and some starstuck fan who either wants a Picture or a Position at a company.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@iamduval

We need you to drop some info about Majors getting kicked out of schools bruh. Can't say that then bounce:francis:
See this is the EXACT type of shyt I'm talking about

Nikkas will say some shyt like "Denzel Washington grew up in my hometown. Nikkas don't even know he used to shoot kittens and beat old ladies with bamboo sticks before he robbed them :francis: " then fukkin DISAPPEAR:dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on social media are savages and insane, so I don't necessarily blame him for deleting them at all.
Fukk that. You throw out accusations that serious you need to stand behind them or sit on that shyt

Throwing rocks and hiding hands like this is very dangerous and I would think a board of black men would understand this. Those tweets are deleted but the not in the minds of the people that will now run with that rhetoric forever regardless of whatever facts come out of this situation