Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
To throw a grenade like that then be on some, "But I can't speak for other people or provide any more info. And now I'm gonna be harrased. Bye" is :francis:
He should have just left it at the first tweet instead of the follow ups where he put other people in a position where they felt like they have to speak up publicly. Now the media and other people on social media are going to go digging and trying to find out who those people were.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
See this is the EXACT type of shyt I'm talking about

Nikkas will say some shyt like "Denzel Washington grew up in my hometown. Nikkas don't even know he used to shoot kittens and beat old ladies with bamboo sticks before he robbed them :francis: " then fukkin DISAPPEAR:dead:

"It wouldn't be fair for me to speak on behalf of those kittens though :mjcry: What do you mean you need proof it happened? :why: I can see where this is heading.. The usual harassment :damn:

Bye :troll:"

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People remember past fukkery AFTER an allegation is made. Homie Just popped off you can't say that people didn't say nothing because he was "too big""
He probably didn't have a personal set assistant until Ant Man

I said the same thing until I realized the blind item was posted back in February. Again, not saying he’s guilty just providing a little context

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't see it being any other way that she was either trying to grab his phone, maybe a bit of clawing and hitting and him snapping back and choking and manhandling her. It was probably pretty typical for them like I said in another post but you can't move like when you've reached peak stardom. I'm also totally against putting your hands on a woman, but I also understand that when being attacked (even if its non threatening) depending on your mental that day retaliation can happen in a instant.

So this is a L for him, but I don't think that's career ending. It's just really really badly timed, and it probably has marvel about to work up some contingency plans. I do believe that most great actors and actresses typically behave like this.
The top tier actors and actresses aren't all the way there in the head.

RDJ and Denzel are like miracle stories too me. Especially RDJ, they've been through a lot and have risen above and seemingly made it out the acting game without it destroying them mentally.

Anyway he gonna have to hold the L. And if things prove to be even worse then hopefully she moves on and he gets help.
Either way, as a man, especially a black one, a single accustation can change your whole life. True or false.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
See this is the EXACT type of shyt I'm talking about

Nikkas will say some shyt like "Denzel Washington grew up in my hometown. Nikkas don't even know he used to shoot kittens and beat old ladies with bamboo sticks before he robbed them :francis: " then fukkin DISAPPEAR:dead:
That's how all the #Metoo accusations get started, someone makes an anonmymous accusation on social media then a million other bytches suddenly "remember" someone doing something similar.

No case no Face for me nothing matters unless the bytch goes to the cops. The only reason I'm taking this serious was shorty went to the cops not twitter.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Fukk that. You throw out accusations that serious you need to stand behind them or sit on that shyt

Throwing rocks and hiding hands like this is very dangerous and I would think a board of black men would understand this. Those tweets are deleted but the not in the minds of the people that will now run with that rhetoric forever regardless of whatever facts come out of this situation
I would agree with you, but that's also downplaying social media and the death threats that come along for even speaking up about it in the first place. That blind item from a month before was too random for there to not be any validity or smoke surrounding it.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not looing good for him since others are coming out and saying he's got anger issues. Whether it's true or not, but actors really have to move better because people have ammunition ready when you F up

FsHTWJFWcAMdhoJ

FsHTWJHXsAUTjhh

SMH, why reshare some random CACs tweets?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There is a "Kicked out of multiple schools........Ended up at the prestigious acting school Yale" that doesn't quite add up. Not saying he doesnt have issues, but...

But why did you quote me to say that and not the person who made the allegation? I reacted to what was said

:mjtf:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If it happened in a taxi the footage will leak within 48 hours.

For his sake she needs to have struck him first. That’s his ONLY out.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a history of repeatedly fukking up and getting second chances due to his talent\potential

Dude got kicked out of multiple schools and ended up at Yale.

I’ve seen stories like his before. Someone will always take a chance on him but he’s definitely got issues.

:stopitslime: :beli::aicmon:...who are your sources bruh? the same CAC in that tweet above?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Hollywood nikkas live in a different reality. In Ansari's case shorty pushed up on him they had a convo about camera's and possibile work in the the industry in some capacity and homie was like We can talk about that after I Nut. Shorty decided she was violated AFTER she got her p*ssy ate and He immediately fell back. There might have been the natural slight pressing of saying Come on my dikk is hard but even by her own words she left without getting fukked.

To show you how different shyt is I remeber years ago a at Roots show the nikka Doodlebug from Digable Planets was there with two fly bytches trying to get a ride to Alexandria (this was in DC) It seemed like there was a dikk suck in it for himif her ferried them out there.

Questlove the most Pro Black and Feminist nikka in the Roots was cheesing in these white hoes face trying to get them to go back to the Telly.

My point is any smigen of clout can get you the drawls from Thots years after you fell off. The whole #Metoo thing is basically mistunderstandings of chicks who want to be on that Thot wave and some starstuck fan who either wants a Picture or a Position at a company.
I don’t disagree.

The issue with MeToo is the regular women who get caught in the middle.

The professor who told me I needed to have sex with him to get an A in his class was dumbfounded when I looked him in the eye and said I wanted to earn my grade. Because I’m sure he came across some fly young girls who knew the game and were fine with having sex with a cute professor. That simply wasn’t ME. Now if he pushed up on me I would’ve reported it, but since he sat in silence and let me gather my things and walk out without touching me, I sat in my dorm and pondered how to move.

I didn’t go back to class and he passed me anyway. There are ways to move in these awkward situations, but if you can’t gage it or determine who you’re really dealing with you gotta leave it alone.

If that girl pushed up on Aziz basically talking shop, he should’ve kept it business and said I’ll chat with you some other time, and go kick it with the chicks who actually wanted to party.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Aziz Ansari

Yeah they tried to jam up Aziz and I think it took other cacettes defending him for him to be fine. But they were ready to destroy him over nothing. Just him hooking up with some cacette.

On the other hand James Franco was smashing women in some BS college course that he came up with that teaches female actresses how to do love scenes and he got caught removing their groin guards during scenes :mjlol:

But Hollywood cacettes defended him by saying he's cool because he's part of the Hollywood club and he apologized for "not understanding boundaries" and that was that.