Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Should’ve stuck to the white girls

katewinslet-arthur.gif

:mjpls:
Prrrreetty sure it was a Becky, so 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"Stop attacking my pawgs"

My God negro
More like stop with the needless scare tactics. Any race of woman is capable of getting you hemmed up, and the ones in cIosest proximity to you is likelier to get you packed. I just saw a black woman fabricate rape and death threats to avoid accountability just yesterday on the bird app.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When they come for you....they come for you.

Dana white beat his wife on cam a few weeks ago and nobody talks about it anymore and was brushed away......nate parker got accused of rape and dudes career aint been the same since....he was the next up director/actor by the start of 2016 and by the end of 2016 his career was dead.

This a cold game.....watch out for them womens.

YOU MEAN WHITE WOMEN

:devil:
:evil:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Have some fukking pride in yourself, black man :hhh:
How about you have some pride you buckbroken cuck. I can always count on you to spread your cape for wenches, failed wenches, and their anti-bm ilk no matter the occasion. You're superman when it comes to dikk policing black men but Clark Kent getting pegged with krytonite when it comes to even thinking a non muhkqween thought about black women.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
More like stop with the needless scare tactics. Any race of woman is capable of getting you hemmed up, and the ones in cIosest proximity to you is likelier to get you packed. I just saw a black woman fabricate rape and death threats to avoid accountability just yesterday on the bird app.

It's not scare tactics.

Because cacs have been anti-Black since the 1600's and are always going to be so. So you steer clear of them. That goes for Black men and Black women.

Now it sounds like a tiff between a couple that if the woman is Black goes nowhere. But since it's a white woman who already doesn't like him because he's Black gets the full press treatment. :mjpls:

And some Black people just don't get it. Whether they're liberal or conservative, in the minds of every cac is what they freely got away with doing to Black people for centuries. And that's the natural order of things.

So witnessing successful Black people messes with their heads and generates jealousy and rage. Because how can a black person be wealthy? They're not. And this is their country.

So out comes the hatred and petty and spiteful behavior.

Last edited: