Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Why ain't TMZ interviewing the cab driver right now?
The nurses at the hospital?the police?
That's how you break a story

Even if she recants..the damage is done
Fame and power have gone to his head
I'm a regular nikka and I would never put myself in this situation

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
well they’re obviously not gon do that based on how we’ve been historically viewed and operate on a “one strike” rule with any controversy.

I agree with keeping others accountable, but how do we (Black Men) go about that when other groups have $$$ and ties backing them?
when we collectively call out people for their fake outrage it never sticks. if we participate in this bullshyt they feel entitled to tank his career. the key is black people not just going along with bullshyt like this.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You look like a bytch throwing stones after the fact.

"I always knew he was a bad 'un"

"People I know been saying this about him for years"

Regardless of whether the charges are true (if they are Majors should be prosecuted, and any impacts to his career will be his fault) or not, i have very little time for people on the sidelines talking about how they knew all along. Shut the entire fukk up

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
when we collectively call out people for their fake outrage it never sticks. if we participate in this bullshyt they feel entitled to tank his career. the key is black people not just going along with bullshyt like this.
Hate to bring them up unprovoked, but what about when/or if (in this case) the victim is a BW?

How do we navigate through that when black people start taking sides immediately?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hate to bring them up unprovoked, but what about when/or if (in this case) the victim is a BW?

How do we navigate through that when black people start taking sides immediately?
by not participating and basically giving them the green light. let it play out when facts come out.
but like that tweet said, we need to call people out on the fake outrage, cuz muhfukkaz definitely gone be watching that flash movie like nothing happened.