Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Disney is about to pay this chic off to be quiet and pay the media to make the story go away. He will be fine. We'll all forget by next week.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
For years people thought Tyreek Hill beat his ex. And later on people thought he abused his kids . Only for all that shyt to end up being false. It's best to just wait and see. People in the local media in KC got fired behind the lies they pushed. The national media completely dropped the shyt and never apologized and acted like they wasn't talking shyt about him too. So yes, a black man on the up and up can be "set up".
When was it confirmed it was a lie?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
16113104-5801-467C-B2B8-B4CE3C1E9664.jpeg

Roid Rage :sas2:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
When was it confirmed it was a lie?
After the NFL's investigation. After the prosecutor in the KC area determined that the bytch lied so much they thought she had a disease or mental illness for lying. And after that full audio came out from her trying to secretly record him, and he asked her "did I beat you?" (referring to the alleged Oklahoma shyt from college) and she got quiet. Even with the shyt from college, the prosecutors then thought the bytch was lying so they offered Tyreek a plea deal. And like i said, local people in the KC media lost their jobs behind this shyt.
If you notice EVERYBODY IN THE MEDIA completely dropped the shyt and acted like nothing happened now.

here's the link to the big thread about it:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem with waiting on all the information to be released but those early details don't sound too good for Jonny :francis:
It's a wrap for breh I'm afraid. The whole "they're out to get the black man" or "but white men" defense ain't working anymore I'm afraid.

Your PAWG claiming assault as a black male is basically a career ender in his profession. I don't see how he could possibly bounce back from this.

2022-toronto-international-film-festival-devotion-premiere.jpg

The fact his girl didn't even give him a lifeline in the police report is what nailed him in.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
When they come for you....they come for you.

Dana white beat his wife on cam a few weeks ago and nobody talks about it anymore and was brushed away......nate parker got accused of rape and dudes career aint been the same since....he was the next up director/actor by the start of 2016 and by the end of 2016 his career was dead.

This a cold game.....watch out for them womens.