Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie, I'm waiting in the cut. If he's innocent, there are a million and one different things I want to get off my chest.

As black people, we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions when white people start crawling out of the woodwork with them "I always I knew he was horrible but I kept silent stories".

You have to know that those statements will be said about any black person who falls from grace because we are not liked. They didn't say anything before because they'd have to justify their vitriol which would out them as racist.
Facts.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
others have started to add their stories. even if the news story is false, i doubt his career will recover from the rumors

Who the fukk is he and why did he never say anything before? Like if all this were true, it could’ve gotten nipped in the bud before he ever became known/famous, and these women he allegedly abused could’ve been saved.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is he and why did he never say anything before? Like if all this were true, it could’ve gotten nipped in the bud before he ever became known/famous, and these women he allegedly abused could’ve been saved.
"It's not my pain..."
"It's not my story to tell..."
"I was asked to let it be..."
"I wasn't brave then. I am now."
"I can NOT stand by any longer..."

:francis: Pick one

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Could be a setup....we just gotta wait for all the facts to come out. And btw Ezra Miller's movie "The Flash" is still coming out even with all the fukkery he's done soooo:mjpls:

Ezra was just "expressing himself" :mjpls: . Johnathan is an intergalactic Villain with superhuman boxing abilities :mjpls: