Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
To keep it one hundo, this is not a speech to give to a white woman. shyt, it's not even the kind of speech brehettes wanna know you gave to a white woman (big mistake by whoever let that cat outta the bag).

That shyt was mad cringe to read. It did nothing to aid his image.

Any man can take an L with any woman no doubt...but L's vary in size brethren.

Oh I agree for sure. I get what he was going for but that was an utter clown move on his part. Even moreso now that his actually dating a black woman.

:mjlol:

He is definitely a weird ass cat. His got a lot of rebuilding to do for his image.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
this is a personal question so forgive me in advance but have you ever threatened to kill yourself to any women you've been in relationships with?
When i was 12 to get the draws but those bytches were on that type of time so it was mutual.

I keep screenshots of all my convos and dont do nothin toxic.

Buddy need to learn how to manuver.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
You and I both know he has committed all kinds of crimes and yet he will be redeemed before Majors will. :francis:
This is 100% cap, people call ezra miller a child predator. his negative press is one of the reasons why flash flopped, and he won't be retained as Flash by Gunn and DC.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

I spent $24,000 on drugs with my Disney corporate credit card. The company gave me a second chance instead of firing me.​

Taron Sargsyan
Nov 25, 2023, 8:16 AM ET

Read in app
Taron Sargsyan holding an oscar at disney next to disney castle

• While working at Disney, I spent thousands of dollars on drugs using a corporate credit card.
  • When I confessed, the company didn't fire me — it gave me a second chance.
  • I later worked on healing from my addiction and mending my relationship with my family.
I started my first professional internship at Disney in the summer of 2014 in my hometown of Glendale, California. I felt a sense of purpose in planning summer activities and bringing the intern community together. It was the greatest summer of my life. Little did they know I was also struggling with a meth addiction.

My traumatic experience of coming out as gay to my Armenian family :skip: brought a lonely, dark fog over my life. My workplace was a refuge from addiction and my pains. I loved being surrounded by imaginative people. Upon graduating from college, and after my second internship with Disney, I was excited to be hired as a software engineer on the PhotoPass team. It was my dream job and a haven; I knew I was lucky to have it.

As my addiction deepened, my finances didn't reflect the near-six-figure salary I earned at Disney. Most of my money was spent on drugs and on helping out my immigrant family. :comeon:

:unimpressed: