Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think he only survives this if there's no video or pictures shown. I'm very disappointed with this news because it seems he got next, and fumbling it like this is awful.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'd love for folks to explain what "it's a set up" means. She bruised herself and went to the police? She received a call from the illuminati to ruin his career and faked the injuries? A powerful entity said you know what, let's fukk up Disney's entire multi billion dollar plans by getting this nikka out the paint?
:dead:

Not everything is a conspiracy. I'm curious to hear his side of this but in general if your girlfriend goes to the cops with bruises on her face...you probably fukked up.
giphy.webp

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Can we give this time?

Those of you have already written GUILTY on him need to remember that things like this need to shake out. Yes, he was arrested and yes there are some vague, here-say laden tweets out there in the moment. But we need to wait until the other shoe drops.

This shytty situations happen and everyone and their mama piles on in the moment. Then when things shake out and the situation is different enough to what was originally stated, either people brush it off like they weren't there in the moment soumdimg off or they give a half hearted apology with no repurcussions to be seen.