Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
All I can say is I hope this isn't true.

I'm not gonna put it past him. We need to stop acting like celebrities can't be bad people and scumbags. Even if we like the entertainment value they bring to us.

I'm not saying he totally did it but based on what has been reported and the fact that TMZ is the one reporting it... I'm not gonna randomly defend him.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Feige when he heard the news:

dwane-casey-shyt.gif
Yep

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'd love for folks to explain what "it's a set up" means. She bruised herself and went to the police? She received a call from the illuminati to ruin his career and faked the injuries? A powerful entity said you know what, let's fukk up Disney's entire multi billion dollar plans by getting this nikka out the paint?
:dead:

Not everything is a conspiracy. I'm curious to hear his side of this but in general if your girlfriend goes to the cops with bruises on her face...you probably fukked up.

Set up doesn’t have to mean some intricate, elaborate, Illuminati plot. It could just mean a jealous girlfriend mad that her man is cheating on her makes up a story to get back at said man. Screaming abuse is the quickest way to get a black male in trouble, ESPECIALLY if its a white woman doing the accusing

Shall I link you to the stories regarding Christian Cooper, Terrell Owens, Dayson Barnes, Gregory McAdory, Isaac Perkins, Reggie Fields, Brennan Walker, Jonathan Ferrell, Rashon Nelson, Donte Robinson, Ernest Thomas, Samuel Shepherd, Charles Greenlee, Walter Irvin, Ja’Shar Bryant, and Keyon Harrold Jr. that highlight my point?

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Well we are only hearing parts of one side of the story. So I am going to wait to hear the rest of the story to form an opinion. I hope its some self defense shyt and maybe the uber driver can support him, but its not looking good for breh.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Damn.

It’s already over. He will never live it down, people will never forget this type of accusation. Escpecially in that era. Especially after all the good press he had.

Reaaaally curious to hear more about this case because I’m truly dumbounded that he could fukk up his bag like that, he was on his way to become a genuine Hollywood star of this generation.
From reading the TMZ report it sounds like she got mad he was texting another woman reached for the phone and he put hands on her to prevent her from getting the phone. Hopefully it ain't true. But you're 100% correct. Career ruined faster than the challenger mission.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All I can say is I hope this isn't true.

I'm not gonna put it past him. We need to stop acting like celebrities can't be bad people and scumbags. Even if we like the entertainment value they bring to us.

I'm not saying he totally did it but based on what has been reported and the fact that TMZ is the one reporting it... I'm not gonna randomly defend him.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nikkas Is using ChatGPT on Twitter.

STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ.

nikkas is so distracted, they'll fall for the same shyt over and over and over again.

This technocratic future is gonna be a helluva ride.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
p*ssy management is a skill…major wasn’t ready

He blew up to fast

Major is a coli breh that gym maxxed

MJB not going out like this
He used to navigating hoes

The downside of an ugly nikka getting clout and hoes too fast , it can lead to an overload crash out bc it's a new lifestyle

Fred

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was arrested 11 years before making an appearance as Thanos.

Sounds light,when women reach for the phone and you try to put up a defense,anything can happen,its a frantic situation. Was it a slap or a smushh,was it a choke or a chest push. It would be best if he comes right out and makes a statement. Hopefully this isnt true,for his sake and the victims. Buddy was really on top of the world.

If it was a white woman,my views are subject to change:respect: