Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Guilty or not, that audio of him makes him sounds like one of those Kanye rants. Celebs got crazy ego.
Thats why they used it too

Just trying to embarrass him at this point. Telling her that he’s a great man (technically, he’s better than most atm) and to not be a fukking drunk is not abuse.

The “Running through the 6ix” vid is hilarious, and imo shows that he was trying to bush chick that night and she went crazy, BUT it makes him look even dumber.

This shyt should specifically be about that night and what happened. DA was just looking for anything, one sided too, to make this chick look like a victim and to bury dude.

And regardless is he even wins this shyt might bury his career. Sad shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s crazy how he got a black woman for when shyt was bad but was with the white woman when shyt was good. I hope he learned a lesson from this

Meagan is the other woman this PAWG caught him texting which started all this breh.

What benefit does she gain attaching herself to a breh with a DV trial on his head? It’s because SHE was the OTHER WOMAN.

J Majors had an awakening :wow:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I’m looking at this on Reddit and just as I thought, white folks and their allies are seeing what they want to believe here. They making all kinds of “What If…?” S2 scenarios that fit what they wanna believe what happened here to be their truth.
The worst subreddit i've seen about this is r/popculturechat. They are fully unhinged and delusional.

somebody claimed Jonathan Majors hired bots to defend himself.
To be fair to Black Twitter, I think Majors is hiring a lot of bots. All the black women and femmes I follow think he’s guilty as sin. A certain sect of conservative Black folks always stand for abusers in our community when they’re outed. It happened with Cosby, R. Kelly, Tory Lanez and now JM.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This nikka running through New York dressed like Crispus Attucks getting chased by a drunk white woman :dead:
Ayo

lmao-dead.gif