Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You think the flash point is relevant to this mans criminal case. How is bringing up a point about a whole another person having nothing to do with these crimes not defending someone? Lol
i think ???? bruh what did i actually say :laff: this the shyt im talking about. this NEED to argue something

i stated an event and a continuous lack of recourse. because you don't have to look hard at all to find an crew or cast with a record. people holding vigils over a guy's whole career on this are way ahead of schedule at minimum.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think ???? bruh what did i actually say :laff: this the shyt im talking about. this NEED to argue something

i stated an event and a continuous lack of recourse. because you don't have to look hard at all to find an crew or cast with a record. people holding vigils over a guy's whole career on this are way ahead of schedule at minimum.
Aka a defense lmao

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'd love for folks to explain what "it's a set up" means. She bruised herself and went to the police? She received a call from the illuminati to ruin his career and faked the injuries? A powerful entity said you know what, let's fukk up Disney's entire multi billion dollar plans by getting this nikka out the paint?
:dead:

Not everything is a conspiracy. I'm curious to hear his side of this but in general if your girlfriend goes to the cops with bruises on her face...you probably fukked up.
Some woman in the UK is doing years in prison for beating herself in the face with a hammer.

Not going to commit myself to one side because I can easily, easily, see things going both ways.

People are capable of fukked up things: lies and violence.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He gonna end up like buddy.

images