Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Smh...who told this Nygga that it was ok for a black man to put his hands on a white woman with No repercussions!?

Is he new to the United State!? Lol

You waited until the day after the driver testified she attacked him, not the other way around, to say this? :gucci:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
my dad was a straight up demon to my mom when she was alive and he would call the cops on himself to try and skate around certain stuff, he was a very very smart man with a lot of demons.

While i empathize with your circumstances that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case unless your father’s name is Jonathan

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
There's basically no coming back for an actor and Hollywood leading man without an established fanbase after those texts were revealed.

His image is forever marred and its going to hurt him massively when it comes to attracting women to his movies.

He was already a polarizing figure with them because of his unconventional looks and the PAWGing but that shyt was basically a death sentence for him

He's going to lean very heavily on his religious faith if he gets off, he was already laying the groundwork. A certain type of woman is definitely not going to be fukking with him but a large chunk probably still will.

You're right that his leading man status is done though he can forget about that route he'll go back to being a character actor. Also, he can forget sponsorships, he was just getting started on that and would have made a nice bit of money off that.

Crucially it will depend on who comes out to support him if he gets a not-guilty verdict, that's going to be the real test. If Disney keeps him on that's a signal that he'll at least have that.

And will assure other producers and studios to take a chance on him, but he has a long road to even get back.

Another test is whether Disney will release his movie Magazine Dreams. Before this all kicked they were looking to push that at next year's Oscars.

They of course paused all that for now. Maybe they'll test the waters and release it later next year depending on how things go. But considering the movie is about a man who becomes a narcissistic misanthrope I'm not sure if that would help or hinder him.

But looking at reviews it's agreed he knocks it out the park acting wise.

Last edited:
Daps
my dad was a straight up demon to my mom when she was alive and he would call the cops on himself to try and skate around certain stuff, he was a very very smart man with a lot of demons.

And this is what gets a lot of people hemmed up. I feel for you breh, I can't imagine watching my dad beat up on my mom... but Jonathan Majors is not your dad.

In a lot of situations, people project their effed up histories and past on folks who had nothing to do with that and then they make a judgment... and that's just not right.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Coli c00ns and heterosexual Black male HATERS believing in MSM false stories. If these same c00ns and heterosexual Black male HATERS followed what was actually happening in the trial they would know the jury was instructed to ignore those bullshyt text messages and that the so called victim under her own testimony admitted that Majors NEVER hit her before this recent false incident, so how was he abusing her in 2022?!:unimpressed:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You waited until the day after the driver testified she attacked him, not the other way around, to say this? :gucci:

Fred.
Idk the updates on the story,all I know is that I'm reading that there are text messages proving he whooped that ass ..

No matter how much she beat him a black man can't dog walk a lil white woman...they ain't gonna see it as self defense no way it's out.

He shouldn't have been with her toxic ass no way ..well, both ways

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Idk the updates on the story,all I know is that I'm reading that there are text messages proving he whooped that ass ..

No matter how much she beat him a black man can't dog walk a lil white woman...they ain't gonna see it as self defense no way it's out.

Read the post below

Coli c00ns and heterosexual Black male HATERS believing in MSM false stories. If these same c00ns and heterosexual Black male HATERS followed what was actually happening in the trial they would know the jury was instructed to ignore those bullshyt text messages and that the so called victim under her own testimony admitted that Majors NEVER hit her before this recent false incident, so how was he abusing her in 2022?!:unimpressed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

There is no text messages that he whupped her ass. Read the thread man.

Fred.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh: you got a source?