Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope other brehs in Hollywood are paying attention. As a Black man you get only one shot. This dude is going to be banished to shadow realm alongside Nate Parker and his career will never recover. Focus on your career and get your paper right first.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I hope other brehs in Hollywood are paying attention. As a Black man you get only one shot. This dude is going to be banished to shadow realm alongside Nate Parker and his career will never recover. Focus on your career and get your paper right first.
If they didn't learn from Nate Parker, they ain't gonna learn from this either:yeshrug:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Hes a good enough actor that he could pivot into the underground/artsie movie lane. Its over for the Disney contract though.

People forget that Wesley Snipes smacked the shyt out of Halle Berry cause he's an entertaining draw. And RDJ is literally a violent felon and former crack fiend, yes complexion for protection but his talent helped him get back on track.
Fax

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Hes a good enough actor that he could pivot into the underground/artsie movie lane. Its over for the Disney contract though.

People forget that Wesley Snipes smacked the shyt out of Halle Berry cause he's an entertaining draw. And RDJ is literally a violent felon and former crack fiend, yes complexion for protection but his talent helped him get back on track.
From what I remember Halle never explicitly said Wesley hit her

What I remember is Chris Williams saying "It wasn't me it was the other guy", not naming anybody either. So it could've very well even been David Justice (even tho i don't really believe that either). So naw this ain't the same thing at all

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What I remember is Chris Williams saying "It wasn't me it was the other guy", not naming anybody either. So it could've very well even been David Justice (even tho i don't really believe that either). So naw this ain't the same thing at all
Yeah. It’s never been actually said or proven who smacked Halle half-deaf. People just assume it was Wesley.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Yeah. It’s never been actually said or proven who smacked Halle half-deaf. People just assume it was Wesley.

Its a little bit more than an assumption when Cristopher Williams AND David Justice both say "it wasnt me it was Wesley Snipes" and Eric Benet cosigns that statement

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
R.e0800b8f3a3f02a5c674a9107f40fc8c

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin

Its a little bit more than an assumption when Cristopher Williams AND David Justice both say "it wasnt me it was Wesley Snipes" and Eric Benet cosigns that statement
shyt it's up to her to do anything about i if it is true:yeshrug:

That's why David Justice was annoyed with her, becuz she made it seem like he was one of the guys who hurt her