Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Issa wrap

“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”

In the text messages — displayed to the jury and read into the record by Jabbari on her fourth and final day on the stand on Friday — Jabbari had assured Majors that she would not blame him for causing an injury to her head.

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head,” Jabbari cried as she read aloud the message in court.

Then unable to continue through her tears, Assistant District Attorney Kelli Galaway took over: “I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you.”

They're saying this isn't the same incident, this is something totally different. But it aint a good look

:francis:
Not to defend Jonathan Majors nor play devils advocate but in any event, this doesn't give enough context. It could be numerous situations.

Maybe the bıtch called someone else a nıgga and they stole off on her.

Maybe Majors was giving her backshots and choked her too hard in some aggressive sexual play.

It could be numerous reasons that could exclude domestic violence if this is in a different time period.

Also, the fact that she's bringing up an old text without clearly stating past domestic violence is very suspect. I dunno dawg!

Could be anything but then again maybe he like hitting bıtches. Like a tootsie roll or some shıt, "The world may never know".

Daps
I'm tryna defend breh but those texts aint a good look. Yall know I will ride with somebody to the bitter end but you gotta give me something to help you with. Give me something :pachaha:

I still think breh didn't really do anything to that girl, nothing substantial but this just ain't a good look. The relationship is obviously toxic on both sides. But he got a career, she don't.

This severely damages him.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Coli c00ns still caping for this piece of shyt bedbuck
:gucci:

Listen,if he's found guilty for beating Jabbari's ass.. he's only facing a year in prison (which he won't do)
That's nothing,he will pay fines and get probation

Being exposed as an habitual woman beater is a career ender
The latter is more problematic

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm tryna defend breh but those texts aint a good look. Yall know I will ride with somebody to the bitter end but you gotta give me something to help you with. Give me something :pachaha:

I still think breh didn't really do anything to that girl, nothing substantial but this just ain't a good look. The relationship is obviously toxic on both sides. But he got a career, she don't.

This severely damages him.
I'll defend him over P. Doofy is all I'm saying though.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like he might be a bit of a nutcase. The texts from before are supporting evidence but may not be enough to swing the case. Sounds like they had a toxic relationship and probably did fukked up shyt to each other. Also sounds like he probably got physical with her, even if that was “just” shoving or something.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Coli c00ns still caping for this piece of shyt bedbuck
:gucci:

Listen,if he's found guilty for beating Jabbari's ass.. he's only facing a year in prison (which he won't do)
That's nothing,he will pay fines and get probation

Being exposed as an habitual woman beater is a career ender
The latter is more problematic
Speaking of topic:

Nıgga I will perform domestic violence on you if you ever call me a cọon dawg...😑

Is all I'm saying...
full

Daps
I'm still saying it aint over till it's over. Let's wait and see how it turns out. There's a way he could still win this case and a chance he could remain Kang.

The path to this outcome is getting extremely narrow though.