Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Makes me think he will be pronounced innocent at the end of the day, but they will still do everything to ruin his career.
So the outcome is the same regardless. As soon as this case is over, she gonna be on all the talk shows, whith other accusers, writing books, etc and studios will refuse to hire him

I don't doubt they'll try but I disagree with what you're saying.

If Disney ain't dropped him yet, they definitely ain't dropping him if he's found innocent.

Meaning, if he appears in a bunch of MCU projects leading up to "Kang Dynasty"....nobody is gonna give a fukk about this.

People are sheep. If he's still popping after this (even if it's just in the MCU) the public (and by extension, other studios) are gonna follow suit.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

If Disney ain't dropped him yet, they definitely ain't dropping him if he's found innocent.

Meaning, if he appears in a bunch of MCU projects leading up to "Kang Dynasty"....nobody is gonna give a fukk about this.

People are sheep. If he's still popping after this (even if it's just in the MCU) the public (and by extension, other studios) are gonna follow suit.

Fred.
Yeah them Disney execs gonna be watching that not guilty verdict like

UEDTVrI.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Makes me think he will be pronounced innocent at the end of the day, but they will still do everything to ruin his career.
So the outcome is the same regardless. As soon as this case is over, she gonna be on all the talk shows, whith other accusers, writing books, etc and studios will refuse to hire him
Freedom is priceless
fukk a career

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Fred.
This dude was pronounced innocent too
Nate_Parker_2014.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So can somebody explain something to me? I never beat a woman's butt (there's plenty of reasons to hit a woman, you just don't do it as Chris Rock, Bill Barr and myself always say), so there's something I'm just not understanding.

How come Majors is facing a year behind bars for allegedly choking a hoe, when we've seen other people beat the hell out of them and not get one day of prison time?

Breezy beat the hell out of Rihanna, and only got 5 years probation.

I'm wondering if this is a difference in NY and Cali laws, or if this is a case of subtle racism (the Majors incident involves a white woman).
the choking part was thrown out a long time ago. I hate that people still think he accused of that type of stuff. This case changed a long time ago and people still think he went into some kind rage and performed WWE moves on her. Alot of that shyt was added by the cops the next morning, and it had to be taken out after JM's lawyer called them out on that bullshyt.

Daps
the choking part was thrown out a long time ago. I hate that people still think he accused of that type of stuff. This case changed a long time ago and people still think he went into some kind rage and performed WWE moves on her. Alot of that shyt was added by the cops the next morning, and it had to be taken out after JM's lawyer called them out on that bullshyt.

Then what is he actually being accused of? :skip:

Daps
@8WON6

I'm saying, if they're not saying he choked her, then what are they saying he did?

The charges say assault. What assault? I thought the assault he was originally being accused of was choking her. If they removed that, then what else is there?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His was a bit more complicated in that the accuser ended up killing herself. Even with him being deemed innocent, that's optics that not many people would be able to overcome.

Plus he went around acting like he was guilty of something. It felt like he wanted to take some accountability just due to the backlash from women at the time. But taking accountability that you may have raped and didnt realize it,AND the woman kills herself:gucci:? When trying to be too deep goes wrong. Hopefully Majors learns from him,dont try to be nuanced and compassionate. Be quiet or stand on business that you aint do shyt.